Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL GAMBON

First - very very excited about this! Great guest!!

Secondly - sorry if this has already been asked, I think I've read through all the pages but are the autos going to be sold in advance or are they just pay on the day the same as all guests?

Thirdly - can see that the validation fee has been mentioned, this seems to be penalising people that are making more purchases. I have made 4 seperate purchases and that is nearly another guest I could have met with that validation fee money (so SM would have the money anyway and all would be happy). Is there anyway we can pay it once per account? It seems unfair that you are actually charged for being a loyal customer!!

Thanks to this announcement I had my girlfriend sending me about 20 texts whilst I was at work ;) thanks SM!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

Thank god I work in practically a lead lined box - No singals of any kind. Gets nice a peaceful at times, just wish they'ld let me unplug the phones too.

• Like 1

I imagine Michael will be super popular for autographs as he's only there one day.

Having not being able to afford a Diamond or Gold Pass I just gotta keep my fingers crossed that I can get a low VT and be prepared to hang around until the end of the day.

Secondly - sorry if this has already been asked, I think I've read through all the pages but are the autos going to be sold in advance or are they just pay on the day the same as all guests?

Thirdly - can see that the validation fee has been mentioned, this seems to be penalising people that are making more purchases. I have made 4 seperate purchases and that is nearly another guest I could have met with that validation fee money (so SM would have the money anyway and all would be happy). Is there anyway we can pay it once per account? It seems unfair that you are actually charged for being a loyal customer!!

Pay on the day as all guests. If it was prebought (which has only happened once anyway) I am sure it would have been announced in her from the start.

The validation fee is charged per order, same as the postage fee in the old store. One order, one fee. But if you check the newly set up stores there has been a slight change with that. That will also be in place for the upcoming LFACC shows.

I wonder what the Harry Potter themed photo session will be, is it just for diamond pass holders?

I would guess this is a new prop shoot, kind of like the Delorean one. That would be open to all guests.

Pay on the day as all guests. If it was prebought (which has only happened once anyway) I am sure it would have been announced in her from the start.

The validation fee is charged per order, same as the postage fee in the old store. One order, one fee. But if you check the newly set up stores there has been a slight change with that. That will also be in place for the upcoming LFACC shows.

I wonder what the Harry Potter themed photo session will be, is it just for diamond pass holders?

I would guess this is a new prop shoot, kind of like the Delorean one. That would be open to all guests.

Thanks for answering QS. Completely would understand if there was a postage fee , as tickets were being sent but now we have to print ourselves the validation fee seems really excessive. With most things I would try and buy in person or wait and buy all at once, or choose a different website with cheaper fees, but here none of those are an option. With guests being confirmed all the time and possibly selling out, you have no option but to buy, if you want them. I think £10 in fees is massively over the top, especially when every penny counts! Thanks for replying though :)

Edited by Poppy

Thanks for answering QS. Completely would understand if there was a postage fee , as tickets were being sent but now we have to print ourselves the validation fee seems really excessive. With most things I would try and buy in person or wait and buy all at once, or choose a different website with cheaper fees, but here none of those are an option. With guests being confirmed all the time and possibly selling out, you have no option but to buy, if you want them. I think £10 in fees is massively over the top, especially when every penny counts! Thanks for replying though :)

The validation fee is not that much different to the postage charge for the amount, or do I remember that wrong? There's still administrative work etc. that needs to be paid for, even with tickets not being mailed out anymore.

But the new store that just went up has had a slight change with those fees which will be in place for all further shows.

• Like 1

Hi, just wanted to clarify whether the gold passes will be accepted in the queue for Michael and Bill? Or will I need a ticket for them? I couldn't see anything when having a quick loo through.

Hi, just wanted to clarify whether the gold passes will be accepted in the queue for Michael and Bill? Or will I need a ticket for them? I couldn't see anything when having a quick loo through.

Diamond Passes are getting priority, but the two are not Diamond Exclusives.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
part of post removed... situation seems to have changed
  • Like 1

Got bought the photo shoot as a birthday present. Can't believe they're on Batch 3 already!

I'm not surprised, as soon as it was announced I knew this was going to be a very popular guest. I was out in the country with no phone network for 5 days. Sat in a pub on Friday evening to use their free wifi and refused to move till I found out who the guests were, so glad I did! I was ignoring my friends while sitting on my iPad but I think they understood and they had alcohol to entertain them haha!

• Like 2

Got bought the photo shoot as a birthday present. Can't believe they're on Batch 3 already!

I'm not surprised, as soon as it was announced I knew this was going to be a very popular guest. I was out in the country with no phone network for 5 days. Sat in a pub on Friday evening to use their free wifi and refused to move till I found out who the guests were, so glad I did! I was ignoring my friends while sitting on my iPad but I think they understood and they had alcohol to entertain them haha!

That's awesome; priorities, right?!

That's awesome; priorities, right?!

Exactly! ;)