Latest Guest Announcement - BILL PAXTON

In the words of Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy...................

"OH............YEAH!!!!!!" :dance::dance::dance::dance::clap::dance::dance::dance::dance:

PSH "Hey man, what's up"?

BP "Going green"

PSH "Greenage"

BP "Saddle em up"

PSH "You got it boss"

Still trying to decide if I should get him to sign my SHIELD poster... it is a season 2 one which is the season he isn't in so kinda torn.

Will meet him regardless for my Aliens one though! Still can't believe i'm meeting him! :D

Edited by only_jay

Im still debating with myself Which movie is my favourite.

Twister is one of my all time favourite films ever and I still cannot believe I am going to be meeting the Human borometer :dance::dance::dance:

Just purchased my tickets to his talk on the Sunday and I'm hoping to have a custom made t-shirt made in homage to Twister. Bit last minute, but I think I've found a company who can do it. Wanted to leave it as late as poss :smile::smile:

• Like 1

I just found something I bought a while ago; it's the promo item you get for the release of a film - it's Twister.

I guess my debate about what to get signed has been answered - I was debating between Twister and Titanic

• Like 1

I really would like to get an autograph from Bill Paxton on my Apollo 13 poster. Looks like I have missed out on a photo with him as looks sold out. Not sure if I should get a diamond pass or just pay for an autograph for £45. Is there really any chance I'll be able to get an autograph from him if I don't have a diamond pass, I mean how many batches have already been sold and will the diamond pass holders be called up first before the normal autograph only people? I am there Saturday and Sunday. Also do you think it will be ok for him to sign my Quad Apollo 13 poster or do I need a diamond pass for him to sign my own personal item?

• Moderators

I really would like to get an autograph from Bill Paxton on my Apollo 13 poster. Looks like I have missed out on a photo with him as looks sold out. Not sure if I should get a diamond pass or just pay for an autograph for £45. Is there really any chance I'll be able to get an autograph from him if I don't have a diamond pass, I mean how many batches have already been sold and will the diamond pass holders be called up first before the normal autograph only people? I am there Saturday and Sunday. Also do you think it will be ok for him to sign my Quad Apollo 13 poster or do I need a diamond pass for him to sign my own personal item?

The advice we have given from the start with these guests is that if you are there early and can spend the whole day you do stand a chance, I'd go straight to his desk and get a VQ once you're in. Bill is my first port of call an Saturday as well,mid all else fails on Saturday il try again Sunday, I think you'll be ok.

• Like 1