Latest Guest Announcement - BILL PAXTON

• Moderators

Nice! Is this the first time Bill has done a convention in this manner? As in you can pay for an autograph and photo not as part of a promotion?

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

P.S Game Over Man! :no:

He did one in America a while back I believe

Bit stumped to the 45 pound mark as I would say he is at same level as Michael Biehn and Lance Henrickson. Good guest though!

Bill Paxton is a much bigger Hollywood name than both lance and Michael. He's been in far more memorable things too

• Like 1

Bit stumped to the 45 pound mark as I would say he is at same level as Michael Biehn and Lance Henrickson. Good guest though!

He has a much bigger career if we are going of major films imo so I would say the price is about right in comparison.

• Like 1

Hahaha! Note to one self. Always have a beer or two before the big guests are revealed! :) The announce is so much better, you are relaxed etc! :) I just bought the shoot. And I so look forward to getting the shoot and autograph! :)

AWESOME SM!!! Gonna be real cool to see mr Paxton. Never thought this would happen

I've been waiting for Bill Paxton to come since the Aliens reunion in 2004. Well done to SM for finally getting him but I'm afraid the £45 is too much for me especially given my current financial situation. :( Shame cos he is one of the last three living cast members missing from my poster. I wonder if he appeared with the rest of the Aliens cast back in 2004 would he still have been £45 back then or would he have been lower (so his cast mates wouldn't be 'jealous')?

I have a Predator 2 poster too signed by Danny Glover, Robert Davi and Adam Baldwin. Would have loved Bill's sig on that too.

10414909_10152527847761253_4298312911640

Edited by nicky
  • Like 5

Hi, is Bill likely to be added to the pre order shop? Thanks

Yes, all guests will be added eventually.

Just give people some time to breathe please - images need to be sourced etc.

Breathe? Are you saying SM are real people? And there I was thinking SM were computer thingy's. That's Amazing QS ;)

Hi, is Bill likely to be added to the pre order shop? Thanks

Yes, all guests will be added eventually.

Just give people some time to breathe please - images need to be sourced etc.

Breathe? Are you saying SM are real people? And there I was thinking SM were computer thingy's. That's Amazing QS ;)

Jason and Mark still haven't given us the budget for those Cyberdyne upgrades, no. :lol: Would suit me well though, then I wouldn't be sitting here with a torn muscle. :crying:

• Like 2

I've been waiting for Bill Paxton to come since the Aliens reunion in 2004. Well done to SM for finally getting him but I'm afraid the £45 is too much for me especially given my current financial situation. :( Shame cos he is one of the last three living cast members missing from my poster. I wonder if he appeared with the rest of the Aliens cast back in 2004 would he still have been £45 back then or would he have been lower (so his cast mates wouldn't be 'jealous')?

I have a Predator 2 poster too signed by Danny Glover, Robert Davi and Adam Baldwin. Would have loved Bill's sig on that too.

10414909_10152527847761253_4298312911640

That is one cool poster Nicky. Just out of curiosity, what autos are on there? I have an original French aliens poster but only just started adding to it, wish I had it back when the reunion was on. Hopefully with the 30th anniversary next year there may be some more aliens guests. And yeah, I agree £45 probably wouldn't of been the price 10 years ago, I'm going to have to settle for one auto and pray that I get an early VQ ticket number.

What's everyone's favourite Bill Paxton quote? Mine has to be from Aliens

"Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!" :)

Mine is what I want to say evey time some asks if I have questions "how do I get out of this chicken s*** outfit"

Ha. I'm the same. That throught runs through my head every time someone asks "are there any questions?" too. Maybe you could even start off Bill's Q&A with that question. lol

I also think of Bender in The Breakfast Club when he says in a similar situation, "Yeah. I have a question: does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

Edited by nicky
  • Like 2

That is one cool poster Nicky. Just out of curiosity, what autos are on there?

All the main cast are on it except Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton and Paul Reiser. And also Tip Tipping and Paul Maxwell (Van Luwen) aren't on there either as they died years ago. The doctor and nurse are missing and also the two WY tech guys from the Special Edition.

Edited by nicky

Well, i've got two photoshoots booked, one for me and one for my daughter :clap:

What to get signed? Well, as Sherilyn Fenn is coming aswell and Bill starred with her in Boxing Helena, i could get joint signatures on my DVD :thumbup:

With regards to films, i've loved everything that Bill has been in but my favourite has to be 'Simon' in True Lies. He was hilarious in it. I have a few quotes in my mind but they're too rude to put on here! :blush:

• Like 2

What's everyone's favourite Bill Paxton quote? Mine has to be from Aliens

"Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!" :)

I'm not sure if I'll get away with using this line:

"You two donkey d**ks couldn't get laid in a morgue!"

If not then it'd be this one.

• Like 2