Latest Guest Announcement - BILL PAXTON

As a gold pass holder - surely we also would be guaranteed an auto if we queue

Gold Pass holders get to join the back of the non-Diamond line, remember that. There is no dedicated Gold Pass pririty line.

But we still get priority over regular entry though? Is that correct?

Gold Pass holders get to join the back of the non-Diamond line, remember that. There is no dedicated Gold Pass pririty line.

You get to join the back of the autograph line. If a VQ ticket holder that has been called is three people in front of you and joined the line before you walk up you will not be put in front of that ticket holder. It's still kind of priority per definition, but I am not sure if this is what you are understanding.

• Moderators

Well as soon as bill was announced I ended up racing across town to get on my folks PC as I couldn't get on EB on the iPad, now I've managed to get a photoshoot as a minimum I can relax. Cannot believe how far Showmasters have come and the level of guests that are appearing at these show Paxton is well up on my list and now I genuinely cannot decide what to get signed he's got such an amazing body of work.

• Like 3

You get to join the back of the autograph line. If a VQ ticket holder that has been called is three people in front of you and joined the line before you walk up you will not be put in front of that ticket holder. It's still kind of priority per definition, but I am not sure if this is what you are understanding.

Yeah I basically meant we can join any que and not have a Virtual ticket like with normal queuing but diamond obviously get priority over everyone.

I think the point being made is that as a gold ticket holder you wont need virtual tickts but you can join the back of the queue. Recognising that diamond passes for autos will have priority over gold. Correct?

That is correct Gold Holders will not need virtual queue tickets.

The reason why I am being so careful is that we have some new attendees or first time Gold Pass buyers who have it set in their head that Gold Passes go straight to the front everywhere.

• Like 1

I'm a little concern:Malcolm McDowell photo-friday,Robert Englund photo - friday,Jody Lyn O'Keefe photo -Saturday,Noah Wyle photo-Saturday,Neve Campbell photo-Saturday,Christopher Lloyd photo-Sunday,Bill Paxton photo-Sunday,Robert Englund/Freddy photo and talk-Sunday...and surely i have forgot someone...

All meetings are set in a coherent way?I mean,i can meet everyone?

P.S:i'm workin on improving my English...i'm italian but here i can't gesticulate :D .

• Like 1

I'm a little concern:Malcolm McDowell photo-friday,Robert Englund photo - friday,Jody Lyn O'Keefe photo -Saturday,Noah Wyle photo-Saturday,Neve Campbell photo-Saturday,Christopher Lloyd photo-Sunday,Bill Paxton photo-Sunday,Robert Englund/Freddy photo and talk-Sunday...and surely i have forgot someone...

All meetings are set in a coherent way?I mean,i can meet everyone?

P.S:i'm workin on improving my English...i'm italian but here i can't gesticulate :D .

There've been a lot of attendees with larger lists. You'll be fine.

I like somebody else mentioned can't afford the diamond but really want his auto so can I just ask don't slam me for asking but are you allowed to ask some one In the que to get it signed for you if there willing. Or is this a big no no

Edited by Merchwithamouthx

I like somebody else mentioned can't afford the diamond but really want his auto so can I just ask don't slam me for asking but are you allowed to ask some one In the que to get it signed for you if there willing. Or is this a big no no

Again: he is not a Diamond Pass exclusive guest. You are welcome to get a VQ ticket and get your autograph in person.

• Like 1

Again: he is not a Diamond Pass exclusive guest. You are welcome to get a VQ ticket and get your autograph in person.

Im going to but the my friend that I'm coming with she dosent like getting up early lol so I am worrid I won't get a lower enough number as I have a reservation for later on Edited by Merchwithamouthx

So what is the Agents of Shield themed photoshoot? Is this a green screen thingy? Will this be available outside the Diamond Pass (kind of like the Game of Thrones throne)? Just curious!

• Like 2

So what is the Agents of Shield themed photoshoot? Is this a green screen thingy? Will this be available outside the Diamond Pass (kind of like the Game of Thrones throne)? Just curious!

A photo with two people in black suits and sunglasses?

Hopefully we'll get some info on that soon - sounds interesting.

• Like 2

O.M.G great guest i've got a big man crush for the guy.

love everything he's done, Aliens,SlipStream, Near Dark, Hatfield & mccoys,True Lies,Apollo 13,mighty joe young the list just go's on and on.

at the moment i'm watching him in the usa history channel western tv show "Texas Raising" playing Sam Houston getting revenge for the Alamo

yippee....my photoshoot & talkshow tickets booked.

• Like 1

So did anyone else watch Aliens tonight after this announcement? Or was it just me :)

The box set was removed from the cupboard with every intention of watching it but was sale out back by the wife lol

I hope you get to watch it again soon my friend, its still just as brilliant.

• Like 1

• Moderators

So did anyone else watch Aliens tonight after this announcement? Or was it just me :)

The box set was removed from the cupboard with every intention of watching it but was sale out back by the wife lol

I hope you get to watch it again soon my friend, its still just as brilliant.

Going to make it a priority this weekend, that Twister and Apollo 13 I think

• Like 1