Latest Guest Announcement - BILL PAXTON

What a great guest shame the prize changed thought it was a bargain until it changed shame can't afford both wish they wouldn't change the price once its up think its wrong

What do you mean? The price hasn't changed since the announcement. At first they had written 'photo & auto is £45' (which SM has done many times before and people have understood) but some people were getting confused and thinking this meant £45 for both instead of each, so they were separated to avoid confusion, but the price hasn't changed.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

I want to order a photoshoot with Bill Paxton on my phone with Eventbrite but every time I press order now it takes me right back to the beginning? Help anyone?

I had the same problem. In the end I had to switch to my laptop. Initially I had the same problem again so was placing the order as a "guest". It then asked me to log in which I did and then it recognised my account.

I want to order a photoshoot with Bill Paxton on my phone with Eventbrite but every time I press order now it takes me right back to the beginning? Help anyone?

Phones have randomly had trouble with Eventbrite. The only suggestion I have right now is try to get to a real computer.

Phones have randomly had trouble with Eventbrite. The only suggestion I have right now is try to get to a real computer.

A lot don't have a computer now.

I've not been on one for a few years now

Been waiting years for Bill to appear, my number 1 guest to meet! Very unlikely I can afford the diamond pass, but want at least 1 auto, I know it's still way too early to tell but what are the chances of obtaining an auto without the diamond pass?

Its very possible without the pass, no doubt he will be very busy over both days but if you plan your day you and try get a virtual tkt for him you should be fine.

Been waiting years for Bill to appear, my number 1 guest to meet! Very unlikely I can afford the diamond pass, but want at least 1 auto, I know it's still way too early to tell but what are the chances of obtaining an auto without the diamond pass?

If you're there all weekend I think it really is a possibility.

• Like 1

A lot don't have a computer now.

I've not been on one for a few years now

I am aware that my suggestion doesn't help for those people. But unfortunately there is nothing SM can do besides keep reporting the problem, and trust me - we've been doing that. This is something Eventbrite needs to fix on their end. Until this is fixed I can only repeat that this is a mobile problem we are absolutely aware of.

• Like 1

Again, people only going on a Friday lose out on photoshoots! :(

He's not there on Friday. Maybe he's unable to do all 3 days. That's why no photos on Friday.
Yeah I understand it is down to the diamond guest's availability but this is the third one to not do photoshoots on a Friday! I have money to give! ;)