Guest Day Change - Alexandra Dowling

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a change in schedule Alexandra Dowling will now be attending on Saturday 13th June NOT Sunday.

Anyone with a Sunday single photoshoot can use the Ticket on the other day or ask for refund at show. The double shot with Ryan Gage will be automatically refunded.

Well since I'm there both days I personally have no issue. However, I would actually need the ticket to be sent regardless and it is getting pretty close now. I ordered it ages ago. Any idea why there is such a delay? It's barely a week from today!

Excellent news for me since I can only attend on Saturday! :D

Yes when I saw it this morning I did think you might be happy about it haha! I know more about what all you guys on the forum are doing next weekend than I have fully planned out myself. Fail! :)

• Like 1

Yes when I saw it this morning I did think you might be happy about it haha! I know more about what all you guys on the forum are doing next weekend than I have fully planned out myself. Fail! :)

Oh dear...wonder what that says about how much free time I have on my hands and how much of it I spend on here! I'm psyched for next weekend now.

Oh dear...wonder what that says about how much free time I have on my hands and how much of it I spend on here! I'm psyched for next weekend now.

Or what it says about how much attention I pay to what all of you say. I'm like a sponge haha. Yep, despite a few lows, I always look forward to the event!