CMK 23 Schedule Announced - Updated 8/6

• Showmasters Admin

The schedule has been changed for the Erin cancellation.

I've tried to help a bit....

Brought Samual's photo shoot forward, stopped the clash between Peter Beardsley and Stuart Pearce.

• Like 1

Brought Samual's photo shoot forward, stopped the clash between Peter Beardsley and Stuart Pearce.

Yes, now Peter clashes with the Cricketers GRRRRR, Going to be interesting, all these photo shoots are only 5 minutes each, I'm going to be like a Tennis ball going from 1 to 2 (Hope the Red shirts and Photographers will take pity on me) :no:

Am I being blind? I can only see Alexandra Dowling on the Saturday schedule but she's only due to appear on Sunday ( http://www.collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/index.php/9-lfcc-guests/london-guests-filmandtv/119-alexandra-dowling) andthe dual shoot with her and Ryan Gage is also missing on Sunday.

Cancelled Sunday and only there on Saturday - duel shoot has been cancelled

Hello all,

So this is probably a very silly question so apologies, but are there any talks going on this time?

Take care,

Matty-lad

No - otherwise they would have been announced along with the rest of the schedule.

Gutted. I was hoping that there might be a last-minute release of a schedule for talks once all of the guests had been finalised. I have been looking forward to attending guests talks ever since it was first advertised. Such a shame :-(

• Like 2

Am I being blind? I can only see Alexandra Dowling on the Saturday schedule but she's only due to appear on Sunday ( http://www.collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/index.php/9-lfcc-guests/london-guests-filmandtv/119-alexandra-dowling) andthe dual shoot with her and Ryan Gage is also missing on Sunday.

Cancelled Sunday and only there on Saturday - duel shoot has been cancelled

Ah I missed that. Thank you for the info!

Hello all,

So this is probably a very silly question so apologies, but are there any talks going on this time?

Take care,

Matty-lad

No - otherwise they would have been announced along with the rest of the schedule.

Gutted. I was hoping that there might be a last-minute release of a schedule for talks once all of the guests had been finalised. I have been looking forward to attending guests talks ever since it was first advertised. Such a shame :-(

I actually hadn't realized this. o_o :( Shame indeed.

guys! this is my first time attending an event anything like this!!

Help me out...... few questions!!

are the stores selling all new stuff or is some used? is it pricey?

what kinda times do you have to wait in queues for an autograph?

thanks guys and thanks Faerie Tanith for accepting my profile!!!

• Like 1

Merchandise: a mixture between used and new. I've seen bargains, I've heard others say something was overpriced.

wait times: most guests will be on the Virtual Queue system. That means once you arrive you grab a ticket with a number on it. Once that number has been called you get in line. Minimizes the wait time in line a lot.

Merchandise: a mixture between used and new. I've seen bargains, I've heard others say something was overpriced.

wait times: most guests will be on the Virtual Queue system. That means once you arrive you grab a ticket with a number on it. Once that number has been called you get in line. Minimizes the wait time in line a lot.

thanks bro!

appreciated!!

VELVET SKY 4 LIFE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES Samuel Anderson been moved forward!!!!! OMG! Thank you!!!! <3 I don't have to stay ALL day and stay there until 6pm!! and my £5 entry tickets are not so much wasted now! Thank you :clap::dance::thumbup:

well you haven't helped me. why are you still messing about with schedules this late before the convention.I had booked my train ticket in account of your first set of times.Now you've fiddled with it again. If someone cancels just leave it alone.I was allready borderline with Michael Vaughn and you've shoved it further back to when i have to leave.

Edited by loveamyadams

• Showmasters Admin

Please be advised that Dave Prowse's photo shoot on Sunday will now be at 1.05pm, and not at the time advertised due to him needing to leave early on that day - the photo shoot will be the last activity so if you are planning on getting his signature be aware that he will not be signing after 1pm - this affects Sunday only. All signs at the stadium have been amended to show this change.

Is Carl Fogarty Photo Shot Session Defo at 11.55? or might it end up being earlier if changes if any have been made. As not sure what time my father should show up for the event as he don't really like leaving my mum to long as he is her carer. Would it be best if he was there for when the doors opened or when Fogarty is there at like 10?

Is Carl Fogarty Photo Shot Session Defo at 11.55? or might it end up being earlier if changes if any have been made. As not sure what time my father should show up for the event as he don't really like leaving my mum to long as he is her carer. Would it be best if he was there for when the doors opened or when Fogarty is there at like 10?

I have not been informed of any changes. Of course there may be some on the day changes tomorrow, no one can guarantee no emergencies happen. If I am made aware of something I'll post, and as you see above SM try to keep this updated too.

Does your father already have his photo shoot ticket? Or does he want an autograph too?