CMK 23 Schedule Announced - Updated 8/6

Which clock shoot is which? There's supposed to be a lightening strike version with green screen and a sepia version like with Doc and Marty according to the original announcement.

That's what I would like to know, the Lightning strike is the 1955 clock and sepia is the 1885 clock but it does'nt which they are doing or both

Which clock shoot is which? There's supposed to be a lightening strike version with green screen and a sepia version like with Doc and Marty according to the original announcement.

I'll try to find out. I think Newcastle had the sepia toned version.

Is there no delorean photo prop, like mentioned in the 'Return to the Future' thread?

There doesn't appear to be - maybe the circumstances have changed and the car isn't available.

With the samual anderson photo shoot times changed its now after my train leaves and i have already booked my photo ticket

I'm really sorry - if you have to leave before show end time it's always a risk to prebuy photoshoot tickets.

How long has there been a separate Trevor Brooking photo shoot? That's not on the "guest days listing".

Assume I can buy on the day still, gutted as I like to buy in advance to avoid the inevitable queueing badlam.

Those tickets were in the store, I have no idea since when. Yes, you can still buy on the day.

There's a clash between Peter Beardsley and Stuart Pearce, and considering Peter is 10 mins and Stuart only 5, it doesn't give people much leeway to get both. Let's face it, people interested in one maybe interested in the other.

There's a clash between Peter Beardsley and Stuart Pearce, and considering Peter is 10 mins and Stuart only 5, it doesn't give people much leeway to get both. Let's face it, people interested in one maybe interested in the other.

Stuart first, let crew know you have Peter. They'll help everyone having both tickets make it.

Sometimes clashes are unavoidable unfortunately, otherwise the event would need to last a week.

Its my brother that has both. I'm hoping to get the legend shoot earlier in day. If not, I'm getting Peter, Stuart, Ian Wright and John Barnes individually.

I understand clashes are unavoidable. It just seems strange to put two England footballers on at same time in two different places.

Edited by andrewrolar

My samual anderson shoot is now later and after my train, is there anything i can do about this as i did buy my train tickets based on the schedual u first put up

No, sorry. There is nothing that can be done. The schedules can change at any time - guests may have to leave earlier etc. As I said before, it is a risk if you can't stay until closing.

Its still a shame that there is a massive gap in the schedule for Sunday.

As we had the time we thought it would be nice for the photographer and crew to have a lunch break ;)

MY GOD... I have just worked out my schedule for Saturday... 31 photo shoots, just a couple of clashes and no room for lunch... Any chance you can throw some Sandwiches my way as I go through please.... Geee my most shoots to date. :uhoh:

Wow, thanks a 100% knock out! The new schedule has meant that my day has totally fallen to pieces! I was coming to see John Wagner and Derek Jacobi (both now cancelled) and get a photoshoot and a couple of signatures (inc the signed photoshoot pic) with Samuel Anderson. I have an early bird entry ticket and Samuel Anderson is now the last photoshoot of the day, which means I'll be hanging around all day for a photoshoot, which is now running too late to even get the photoshoot pic signed afterwards.

Might it not at least be possible to bring his photoshoot forwards slightly to then organise a brief signing session for those of that that would like our photoshoot pics signed...?

TooTall has already posted about getting your photos signed.

A photoshoot is really moved for organisatorial reasons mainly. You've seen in this thread already posts "make it earlier, it doesn't work for me" and "make it later, it doesn't work for me." No matter what the change is, no schedule is perfect for everyone.

If you go to a concert you don't get to ask the band to play your favourite song before the end because you have to leave early. This is the same - it's a day long event and things happen at all times during that day.

• Like 1

Sorry if this is a silly question,

but when a guest has 2 photoshoots in one day, how do you know which one you're supposed to go to or can you go to either of them? Thanks

Rough guide: 400 tickets per hour. This is still on old tickets, so yours should have a number. So depending on the ticket number and the length of the shoot you can about figure out if to go to session 1 or 2.

Sorry if this is a silly question,

but when a guest has 2 photoshoots in one day, how do you know which one you're supposed to go to or can you go to either of them? Thanks

Rough guide: 400 tickets per hour. This is still on old tickets, so yours should have a number. So depending on the ticket number and the length of the shoot you can about figure out if to go to session 1 or 2.

I have Nick Blood and Chad Coleman, they clash a bit so I was just checking.

Nick's is number 45 and Chad's is 6.. so I should be ok to do both their earlier shoots?

With the Erin photo shoot moved it doesn't give people much time to buy a ticket as they were not available online.

Plenty of people have paid for early entry. It's over 2 hours until the shoot begins from event start time, plus you don't have to be there right at the start of the session either.

With Samuel Anderson now being at the end of the day... Is it likely he may stay around to sign after (I like to get photoshoots signed)?

Talk to the crew on the day and we should be able to sort this out.

Hi Too Tall,

When you say "...we should be able to sort this out..." is this confirmation that it *will* be possible? I have a 5 hour round trip to MK and back and am not keen on doing this on the offchance that something might be possible...

Thanks, Paul

With Samuel Anderson now being at the end of the day... Is it likely he may stay around to sign after (I like to get photoshoots signed)?

Talk to the crew on the day and we should be able to sort this out.

Hi Too Tall,

When you say "...we should be able to sort this out..." is this confirmation that it *will* be possible? I have a 5 hour round trip to MK and back and am not keen on doing this on the offchance that something might be possible...

Thanks, Paul

Sorry - the crew will do their best most certainly. But we can't give you a 100 percent guarantee. That really depends on circumstances on the day.