CMK 23 Schedule Announced - Updated 8/6

what i would like to know is why 90% of tv and film stars photo shoots after 3pm.. :no: It is the first time i am seriously considering not bothering going

Because that's when all the impressive sports stars leave so that we have the overall "weaker" list of TV and Film stars left and something has to keep us there all day.

Could have saved myself £15 if I'd known the photo shoots for Sunday were later in the day.... Not happy :grump:

I agree - there is a lot of empty photoshoot time Sunday morning - couldn't everything be pushed earlier?

And then if there's last minute guest announcements everything is thrown out of the window again? ;)

Yes, I suppose and now I just found out that I could have just paid on the door through another post, may have saved me a few quid if I'd decided not to go as early as 9am.

They only really do photoshoots before 11 if the guest is doing a second shoot, not everyone is able to get there early so it gives everyone a fair chance :smile:

Is there a separate photoshoot time for Trevor Brooking, or does that just happen at the same time as the West Ham Reunion ?

Also , query, whether Trevor might join the England Legends pic as well ?

Trevor is already in the England Legends photo. He replaced Jimmy Greaves.

Thanks, I hadn't seen confirmation of that. Great news.

Isn't it possible to change the Velvet Sky photoshoot ? Make it earlier, because otherwise I can't do it. I come from Belgium and need to take my train at 7pm in St-Pancras.

Sorry, but that's the risk you take when you can't stay a full day. If it's set up earlier someone whose train arrives at let's say 11.30 AM may miss out.

Is the Back to the Future photoshoot going to be added to this schedule or has that now been cancelled?

There'll be a new version soon.

• Showmasters Admin

With Samuel Anderson now being at the end of the day... Is it likely he may stay around to sign after (I like to get photoshoots signed)?

Talk to the crew on the day and we should be able to sort this out.

• Showmasters Admin

Its still a shame that there is a massive gap in the schedule for Sunday.

As we had the time we thought it would be nice for the photographer and crew to have a lunch break ;)

• Like 1

Which clock shoot is which? There's supposed to be a lightening strike version with green screen and a sepia version like with Doc and Marty according to the original announcement.