CMK 23 Schedule Announced - Updated 8/6

Does the schedule being put up make any more guest announcements highly unlikely?

I think so, yes. :( (but of course, guests can be added anytime....)

I'm also a bit surprised that this was released already, I was expecting it next week.

Does the schedule being put up make any more guest announcements highly unlikely?

I think so, yes. :( (but of course, guests can be added anytime....)

I'm also a bit surprised that this was released already, I was expecting it next week.

That's disappointing then :(

Is there a separate photoshoot time for Trevor Brooking, or does that just happen at the same time as the West Ham Reunion ?

Also , query, whether Trevor might join the England Legends pic as well ?

Trevor is already in the England Legends photo. He replaced Jimmy Greaves.

• Like 1

Could have saved myself £15 if I'd known the photo shoots for Sunday were later in the day.... Not happy :grump:

I agree - there is a lot of empty photoshoot time Sunday morning - couldn't everything be pushed earlier?

And then if there's last minute guest announcements everything is thrown out of the window again? ;)

Could have saved myself £15 if I'd known the photo shoots for Sunday were later in the day.... Not happy :grump:

I agree - there is a lot of empty photoshoot time Sunday morning - couldn't everything be pushed earlier?

And then if there's last minute guest announcements everything is thrown out of the window again? ;)

Yes, I suppose and now I just found out that I could have just paid on the door through another post, may have saved me a few quid if I'd decided not to go as early as 9am.

Kevin mitchel and ian wright, carl froch and paul gascoigne. Thank you

Kevin first, then Ian. Paul first, then Carl. If you should be running close to the end of the other shoot for some reason let crew know, they'll help you out.

Kevin mitchel and ian wright, carl froch and paul gascoigne. Thank you

Kevin first, then Ian. Paul first, then Carl. If you should be running close to the end of the other shoot for some reason let crew know, they'll help you out.

Thank you very much youve been really helpfull

I don't think anyone actually asked if tickets can be bought at the door before yesterday. I guess we're all too used to prebuying meanwhile because the events are so busy.

I didn't really think myself to ask, But I did search the website to see if I could find anything but failed lol! I'd just assumed I couldn't cause I couldn't find any information on it.