Film and Comic Con Cardiff - Date change

• Showmasters Admin
Film and Comic Con Cardiff - Date change

We have had to change the date for the forthcoming Cardiff show. This will now take place on the 24th and 25th October 2015 at the Motorpoint Arena.

We have attempted where possible to reschedule guests to the new dates, but this has not been possible in all cases. For those that can no longer attend, we will look to schedule them into future events.

Now that this is the new date will there be any new Guest announcements as two of the four have already cancelled. Several big names guests cancelled last Cardiff Con, and were not replaced of the same calibre if not at all ! After changing the dates several times it would be nice to think you will be pushing for several higher profile guests to make up for all of the above !

James told me and a few others that he was filming a pilot for a new program and if it got accepted by the network then he would be busy doing that

Yeah, I was talking with him about it in Newcastle. It's got an amazing cast and director. It's called The Devil You Know and is being produced by HBO. He's currently growing out his hair and sideburns, so it's probable that it was picked up. Yay for James on tv :)

Aslong as its not on the 26th (Dan and Phil tour)
Just hope they don't change the date again
Got this, the tour, and then the day after I'm going to spain
So gutted James cancelled I was so excited to see him this was going to be the ultimate year