FCCM Photo Jpegs are now available online

This may not be the place to ask, but are there any plans to put any of the older shows up at any time at all? I'd been requesting these on here and via messaging the photo store for months/going on years now and older shows are barely touched. There are a lot of treasured photos from the likes of Autographica I really want the digital photos of.

If certain shows have at least NOT had the JPEGS kept over the years, would we be able to have a list of what does exist but just hasn't yet been uploaded?

• Like 1

This may not be the place to ask, but are there any plans to put any of the older shows up at any time at all? I'd been requesting these on here and via messaging the photo store for months/going on years now and older shows are barely touched. There are a lot of treasured photos from the likes of Autographica I really want the digital photos of.

If certain shows have at least NOT had the JPEGS kept over the years, would we be able to have a list of what does exist but just hasn't yet been uploaded?

I agree. Would love to get Jpegs of the first Bad Wolf event as it was the only event I met the late, great Caroline John.