Myranda

The Musketeers (TV Series)
Charlotte Mellendorf

Waking the Dead (TV Series)
Abigail Harding

Les Misérables
Ensemble Factory Woman

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3745225/

hopefully the photoshoot is a late time in the day as the online shop being closed after the announcement means we now have to queue at the ticket desk from when MK opens.I can get there at 9 but others i know don't get there until 10.00 and 11.00 ( train service)

hopefully the photoshoot is a late time in the day as the online shop being closed after the announcement means we now have to queue at the ticket desk from when MK opens.I can get there at 9 but others i know don't get there until 10.00 and 11.00 ( train service)

late photoshoot is perfect for me. nice

• 2 weeks later...

She was much tinier than I expected her to be. Very sweet girl! We had a chat and she came over to take a picture with me and suddenly gasped "Oh my goodness, what happened to your hand?!" and I looked down and realised she was referring to the bandage/glove I was wearing... it was part of my cosplay :D bless her, she looked so genuinely worried.

Well I'm reasonaby tall x3 and they both have a huge screen presence so you don't really think of how small/tall they'd be in real life. Even Costas Mandylor was roughly the same height as me, although I was wearing heels, but he was someone I expected to be far taller than me.