Big Guest Announcement - 7pm - Friday

A pic of? :)

Your DVD from the HP Prem

I do have a pic - although when it comes to Autographs i am very private on that side of things, Autos are a very personal thing to me hence why I never post pics either on here, Twitter etc - but yes I do have a picture, next Saturday if ya see me, hit me up and I'll show you it you're more than welcome to see it :)

Whoever he/she/it is, please also bring in EVA GREEN. Yes? Thanks! :wub:

Ohhhhhh Eva. She was the best thing about Sin City 2 #YUM ;)

• Like 1

Anthony Daniels has been mentioned in this thread - won't be him.

Alan Rickman - has an aversion to signing Potter.

As for other names that have been mentioned - I won't repeat myself... But Harrison Ford is FAR too big and unless you're willing to spend a three figure sum (which would be well worth it etc) same with Stallone. Sigourney et al et al et al.

With Alan, Isn't a more of a case that.. he prefers to sign what he is currently in, so won't sign HP if you see him at a stage door..

No he doesnt sign HP stuff at any ocassion whatsoever. Premieres, stage doors, though the mail, nada.

Oooh, i didn't realise. That sucks.

I had a friend who met him recently outside where he was working (in London, she knew someone working at the same place and told him when he would be there) and he signed a Snape product for her!

She's been very lucky then :) I know he's done it in the past, but normally not at all.

It took camping out in Trafalgar Square for three nights, with all kinds of weather, being hassled by inebriated alcoholics begging for water, extremely hot sun one minute then a deluge of rain the next, then on the day of the Premiere itself about four Harry Potter Fans being taken out by paramedics from fainting etc etc etc - BUT I still claim that it was worth doing the last Harry Potter Prem to get Alan Rickman (who was on our side of the red carpet) to sign my Harry Potter DVD - I don't mind telling you that I was nearly sick with pride as I knew what a big thing this was.

J.K. also signed it :)

i was here too and Alan signed my book too

Along with JK <3 We were there for four nights and the first night was AMAZING then it was terrible lol

• Like 1

Anthony Daniels has been mentioned in this thread - won't be him.

Alan Rickman - has an aversion to signing Potter.

As for other names that have been mentioned - I won't repeat myself... But Harrison Ford is FAR too big and unless you're willing to spend a three figure sum (which would be well worth it etc) same with Stallone. Sigourney et al et al et al.

With Alan, Isn't a more of a case that.. he prefers to sign what he is currently in, so won't sign HP if you see him at a stage door..

No he doesnt sign HP stuff at any ocassion whatsoever. Premieres, stage doors, though the mail, nada.

Oooh, i didn't realise. That sucks.

I had a friend who met him recently outside where he was working (in London, she knew someone working at the same place and told him when he would be there) and he signed a Snape product for her!

She's been very lucky then :) I know he's done it in the past, but normally not at all.

It took camping out in Trafalgar Square for three nights, with all kinds of weather, being hassled by inebriated alcoholics begging for water, extremely hot sun one minute then a deluge of rain the next, then on the day of the Premiere itself about four Harry Potter Fans being taken out by paramedics from fainting etc etc etc - BUT I still claim that it was worth doing the last Harry Potter Prem to get Alan Rickman (who was on our side of the red carpet) to sign my Harry Potter DVD - I don't mind telling you that I was nearly sick with pride as I knew what a big thing this was.

J.K. also signed it :)

i was here too and Alan signed my book too

Along with JK <3 We were there for four nights and the first night was AMAZING then it was terrible lol

You'd have got there on the Sunday :) I'm glad that we both shared that same experience of Alan and J.K.

My overriding memory of that whole time would have been Tuesday night when it totally bucketed it down and people went to the local tube stations to get oodles of free newspapers to cover the dampness and use as shelter - and the smell that ensued. I have to admit I was so fed up at that point I took my very wet sleeping bag and paid about £4 in the local internet cafe - then the next day we practically were queuing up in a certain fast food restaurant using their hand dryers to get all our wet clothing dry.

It was certainly one heck of an experience that defo paid off :)

Is it that guy that did that thing that one time?

Do you mean the guy from the place that was in that other thing?

No no no no no... you're talking about the guy with the eyes, he's talking about the guy with the ears...

• Like 1

• Moderators

Is it that guy that did that thing that one time?

Do you mean the guy from the place that was in that other thing?

No no no no no... you're talking about the guy with the eyes, he's talking about the guy with the ears...

Ahhhh of course!!! How silly of me to get the two confused

• Like 1