Big Guest Announcement - 7pm - Friday

That's not big guests. I hope they get actors like stallone, schwarzenegger, liam neeson, Sharon stone, al pacino, Johnny depp, harrison ford, steven seagal, Roger moore, Daniel craig, Chevy chase, steve martin, Jason statham. I would want to pay more money for the absolute top elite guests, but not outrageous prices.

Those are not big guests either, but either diamond or impossible guests. And they would ask for outrageous prices :) The only exception being Roger Moore, who is not three figures.

Yes you are right, but Al Pacino taken 300 Dollar in USA and in london 650 Pounds. That's to much. You can get them cha per and get the money about the masses.

I would love it to be Alan Rickman, Jason Isaacs (met him a couple of times and he's so lovely and friendly), Jamie Bamber... Christian Cooke (who has been in some brilliant things like Demons to Witches of Eastwick even in Dr Who), Christian Slater, Ioan Gruffudd, Robert Lindsay...

• Like 1

Christopher Lee

Due to Christophers age he does not sign in person anymore. He uses a stamp with his autograph on it and just stamps the page. At least that's what I heard from various collectors forums.
It's not important for me to get an autograph of christopher lee, but i want to make a photo with him. Showmasters can put him in a chair. Where's the Problem and he can make an Q&A too.

Christopher Lee

Due to Christophers age he does not sign in person anymore. He uses a stamp with his autograph on it and just stamps the page. At least that's what I heard from various collectors forums.
It's not important for me to get an autograph of christopher lee, but i want to make a photo with him. Showmasters can put him in a chair. Where's the Problem and he can make an Q&A too.
While I agree with the photo opportunity being better than nothing, he is a person, not a thing you can "put in a chair". He can be seated for his photo or for the talk, that's for sure. But the question is, would he be up to it, given his age and health.
  • Like 3

I wish we had an indication of expected price...this is always the worry for me, couple with an iconic star I would love to meet but don't have a 4-figure sum to pay.

*worries*

:)

This guest is presented as a"big" guest, don't know what the prices will be but my guess is between 30 and 70 £ for a signature and between 40 and 85 for a pic, might also depend if there is a "special" photoshoot option with props, or in costume ... Depending on what you want from this guest I think there will be different option, signature, talk, photoshoot sold separately maybe a package sold as diamond (just as available for Robert Englund and Christopher Lloyd)

Anyway , not a diamond guest, so it's pretty safe to say that it will be affordable to most....

But I could be wrong of course, just speculations... Mark Hamil for example is kinda of expensive from what I've heard

I wish Jason could give us at least a small hint.... Has this guest already attended LFCC in the past for exemple, is it a first time guest in Europe? .... Come on just give us something to work with

Please not this again. People are just going to be spouting out any random name with no thought or basis given to it.

Just wait.

It's not exactly an issue if some people choose to guess, even with so little information that has been given about the guest. Some find it fun.

And to be fair, you don't have to read the guesses if you don't want to. You could wait elsewhere then you wouldn't even know people were posting guesses :)

Well said, this is and always have been part of the process

I think I remember reading somewhere that SM have said that if Mark Hamill were to attend then he would be a Diamond guest. As much as I'd love it to be him, I don't think it will be as they have made a point of mentioning the Diamond pass before announcing the other ones, and this is just a 'big' guest (would be very happy if I'm wrong though!). As for who it could be, with the clues we have (none!), it really could be anyone!

Anthony Daniels has been mentioned in this thread - won't be him.

Alan Rickman - has an aversion to signing Potter.

As for other names that have been mentioned - I won't repeat myself... But Harrison Ford is FAR too big and unless you're willing to spend a three figure sum (which would be well worth it etc) same with Stallone. Sigourney et al et al et al.

how about David Duchovny or would he be considered as a diamond pass

Ohhhhh David - I would sell my soul to the highest bidder and do street corners to have it be David. He is right at the top of my wishlist :)

• Like 2