Big Guest Announcement - 7pm - Friday

Please not this again. People are just going to be spouting out any random name with no thought or basis given to it.

Just wait.

Agreed. People here throw out such ridiculously big names like:

Harrison Ford.

Mr. Spielberg.

George Lucas

Tom Hanks

et all

Which makes me wonder if they:

A. Have all the money in the World to expect MASSIVE names attend an event where the biggest names have been obviously Stan Lee and Gillian Anderson.

B. Well the a sums it up.

There are names that would attend events such as this, and then there are names that wouldn't, and then out of the goodness of your Heart you try to explain to people just why so and so wouldn't attend etc etc and its like talking to a frickin brick wall.

Although in keeping up with the Spirit of this thread, I'm guessing Andrew Lincoln (best known to me for roles in Drop The Dead Donkey and Love Actually - which is something I'd love him to sign) and of course the smart money is on Mark Hamill.

Kurt Russel would also be a good guest, I loved him in the Robert Zemeckis classic Used Cars :)

• Like 2

Please not this again. People are just going to be spouting out any random name with no thought or basis given to it.

Just wait.

Agreed. People here throw out such ridiculously big names like:

Harrison Ford.

Mr. Spielberg.

George Lucas

Tom Hanks

et all

Which makes me wonder if they:

A. Have all the money in the World to expect MASSIVE names attend an event where the biggest names have been obviously Stan Lee and Gillian Anderson.

B. Well the a sums it up.

There are names that would attend events such as this, and then there are names that wouldn't, and then out of the goodness of your Heart you try to explain to people just why so and so wouldn't attend etc etc and its like talking to a frickin brick wall.

I understand the point...Harrison Ford it's impossible.But,if Harrison Ford it's in my wishlist i have to say.

P.S.:I'm not so interested about Harrison Ford -_- ...

• Like 1

I understand the point...Harrison Ford it's impossible.But,if Harrison Ford it's in my wishlist i have to say.

P.S.:I'm not so interested about Harrison Ford -_- ...

Fully respect your views on this.

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely die if Michelle Pfeiffer was announced as a Guest, she's on my wishlist, heck so is Tarantino, i.e. someone who I would like to meet as a Guest but know the possibilty is near enough zilch :)

• Like 1

How about Natalie portman or kiera knightly and Hayden Christenson or Christopher lee

Natalie would be nice but isn't too fond of signing Star Wars.

Keira would be lovely, her auto is a KK and has an aversion to having her photo taken.

Hayden would be frickin awesome, his finest four hours were in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith

Christopher? Interesting suggestion

• Like 1