Big Guest Announcement - 7pm - Friday

They could get the great Lord almighty to appear.... and you still get the same people moaning " me, it's not a game of thrones guest, or such and such".

I hope it is a starwars guest. Not a fan, but it would be great as they have been told that show masters will celebrate empire strikes back this year and it's pretty low key at moment.:)

• Like 1

There are literally no hints to go with, except that they are not from BTTF, I won't guess then, it's pointless. Just wait and see :)

And still... last time, the hint was "it's not who you think it is" and eventually it turned out to be EXACTLY who everyone was expecting.

So clues might have to be understood the opposite way.

I reckon it's Tom Wilson :P

• Like 1

I've said it before but...I have a friend who knows Andrew Lincoln, and I was lucky enough to spend a large chunk of an afternoon chatting with him, and getting wicked photos (photo on request, I just can't upload from my phone) and he generally is the nicest guy to meet, really is.

Obviously if it is him, the meeting unfortunately won't be as long as mine was, but I trust he would give the real great experience. I could be meeting him again soon, but either way, I'd happily come and see him at LFCC. Nicest guy. Really hope it's him, and if it is, you choose to meet him.

Says nothing about being a first timer, it usually says so if it is. Maybe its Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill or long shot. Peter Dinklage.

But my hopes would be; Matt Smith or perhaps Natalie Dormer :) Was devistated when she cancelled last year a week before comiccon.

• Like 2

I'm not going to get my hopes up as all of these threads this year have been a big disappointment to me and so far I've not decided if I'm coming or not because of the guest line up for me personally. However I'd like it to be Mark Hamill or someone of that caliber from Star Wars. Hopefully it won't be a diamond guest as I'll never be able to afford that.

• Like 1

Says nothing about being a first timer, it usually says so if it is. Maybe its Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill or long shot. Peter Dinklage.

But my hopes would be; Matt Smith or perhaps Natalie Dormer :) Was devistated when she cancelled last year a week before comiccon.

Carrie Fisher would be great again :D although last year she had no "big guest" announcement warning so possibly not. Although she could be announced separately

Please be Matt.

screw it, ive given my sarcastic guest so now i'll ask.

why another build up thread? could you not just announce the guest when everything is confirmed and finalised?

these threads build things up so much and everyone starts thinking it'll be someone who they REALLY want to meet, then get disappointed when its not them.

• Like 2