Gold pass fee autos and photos

Hi can any one help, says that with the gold pass you can get 2 free autographs (£10 each) and 2 free photo shoots (£10 each) but from what I can see there's only 1 guessed going charging that amount. What are the chances on combining them, 1 £20 photo shoot and 1 £20 autograph?

Also how do you book them?

Guests are constantly being added so there will be a number of options when the time comes and I'm pretty sure that they can't be combined nor can you have them as £10 off a higher priced guest. I think you can only book the photoshoots for these at the event. Autographs you cannot prebook at all and just pay for at the event

If go to the previous events section on the forum here (towards the bottom of the main page) you'll see some of those they've had previously to give you an idea.

You get a gold pass wrist band that you wear for the three days when you get to the event so as Wrong Name says you'll probably get given vouchers then at the same time. Last year you got a pack of mixed autographed photographs and a goodie bag which you collected from the organiser's desk so its possible that you get them there instead.

I would think there will be some sort of voucher/token to allow you to claim the £10 autos / Photos. I think this is the first time the Gold Pass has included this, before the focus has been on priority in queues, talks etc and then you have normally chosen a goodie bag with a theme, e.g. Star Wars, GOT which has then included a selection of autos from that show. Things have varied though over the years.

I do think you will need to be in attendance all weekend though as it is effectively a weekend ticket, so you may miss out on something if you are not able to attend all weekend.

This particular goodie is so far pretty worthless to me as it's only for 10 pound guests attending on friday or sunday, of which there are only a few announced and none remotely interesting to me. Will probably only pick these freebies up if I find some free time at the Con if no other more interesting 10 pound guests get announced, but chances are I won't even be using this freebie at all, which somehow gives me an unsatisfied feeling...Luckilly the priority queueing alone already makes the gold pass worth it to me.

• Moderators

Yeh to be quite honest the £10 autograph additions will be a nice perk if there is anyone I want but the only reason I go gold is for priority queuing, If there were a couple of additions like today's GoT announcements for CMMK then I will be really pleased.

• Like 1

Yeh to be quite honest the £10 autograph additions will be a nice perk if there is anyone I want but the only reason I go gold is for priority queuing, If there were a couple of additions like today's GoT announcements for CMMK then I will be really pleased.

Was literally about to post this myself!

• Like 2

Was literally about to post this myself!

Ya thoose would have been awesome £10 guests. Totally a Gold Pass treat.

Last year a lot of GOT guests were announced close to the show. MK is the close show now, hence the GOT guests being announced there. In about three weeks or so there'll be a flurry of local guests (GOT and Star Wars plus Doctor Who among others most likely) announced for LFACC.

• Like 1

Last year a lot of GOT guests were announced close to the show. MK is the close show now, hence the GOT guests being announced there. In about three weeks or so there'll be a flurry of local guests (GOT and Star Wars plus Doctor Who among others most likely) announced for LFACC.

I remember! :) There were loads of them. Really looking forward to seeing what will happen the next month

And today we got a Nice GoT one!

Some people aren't into GoT...

Take that back.... :eek: Take that back, this instant!!

Nope, sorry! Tried it and got bored.
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!
Yeah, I knew I wasn't going to be popular for that. At least with the amount of GoT guests there's been at SM events over the past couple of years, I've saved myself a small fortune with not getting all their autos! (But I would be well up for meeting Natalie Dormer and Emilia Clarke if they were to make an appearance!)
  • Like 3