Latest Guest Announcement - KELLY HU

I was just saying to someone the other day that it would be great if she was a guest at a con and then she appears! Not the first time that has happened either - are you spying on me, Showmasters? ;-)

But yeah! Kelly Hu! Martial Law (remember that?), the voice of Karai in the new Ninja Turtles show, 'scary gangster lady' in Arrow* and 'scary lady in desperate need of a manicure' in X-Men 2!* Can't wait to meet her! :-D

- G

* Some of these names I've made up myself and are not actual character names. Just so you know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I loved that show too!! i still have it on vhs tapes when it was on channel 5 lol. i doubt they will tbh, i reckon they will just have shots of her more known movies/shows so more recent stuff. i found on google images plenty of decent publicity shots of her in character from ML posing with her police badge or with sammo. maybe get one of those printed out in boots??

Please, PLEASE tell me that you can lay hands on some Martial Law pictures for her to sign???? I LOVED that show!!!!