Latest Guest Announcement - JESSICA HENWICK

It been over 24 hours stop teasing us and let us buy a ticket please I have never pressed refresh so many times in my life .

I know those feels! I keep going back in to look and see, and every time - no option to buy... Let us give you money SM!

Yeah, their new provider Eventbrite really aren't very good. There's been a lot of delays with putting ticket up for sale recently. I think SM need to have a word with them....

I believe SM are in charge of putting tickets up on the site, not Eventbrite.

Yes, SM put the tickets up. On occasion something needs to clarified with Eventbrite, but the regular process is SM is doing it.

Please everyone don't forget that the Manchester event is on the weekend. I imagine everyone is really busy right now. The tickets will get released as soon as possible.

Appreciated, but we are, as ever, an impatient bunch. When an announcement is made there is the inevitable rush to want to throw our money at SM in exchange for the chance to meet said guest, so any delay tends to have us hopping from foot to foot hoping they'll be put up 5 minutes after checking the last time 😃

Thanks for the heads up QS

Nice guest. Although I'm confused as to why she's been tagged as an episode 7 guest. Unless we have confirmation of her character within the next 50 days (unlikely) then there is not much point in listing her as such. As others have said Ms Christie has been asked not to sign any TFA related images even tho her character has been confirmed and named officially. Oh well. nice job though :D

• Like 1

Seems to be a fixed rate rounded up fee of 3.5% as there was a 70p charge added to the Carice VH £20 tickets, though that is no longer the case. I think it's just the transaction fee that's mistakenly being shown and is usually not charged directly but bundled as part of the £2.50 authorisation fee.

Edited by Zahariel

I've gotta say, a £2.50 validation charge on a £15 ticket is really expensive (17%!). Is there nothing that can be done about this?

the validation charge is higher than VAT!

VAT is 20%.

Haha shows how much I know ;) good thing I don't take economics at college lol

Did anyone find out why there is a fee on this Photoshoot?

There has been no response yet. I did buy one just to make sure, but am still baffled and a little peeved at the extra charge.

To be fair, it was Manchester con this weekend gone, so SM would have been massively busy there. So fingers crossed we will get an answer soon.

Did anyone find out why there is a fee on this Photoshoot?

There has been no response yet. I did buy one just to make sure, but am still baffled and a little peeved at the extra charge.

To be fair, it was Manchester con this weekend gone, so SM would have been massively busy there. So fingers crossed we will get an answer soon.

Lets hope so. I mean sure its only half a pound but its an anomoly...

I am very sure this was just an error, it happened before at another shoot. the way I understood it then when you create the shoot there's one point where an off selection will cause that fee to appear. It will be fixed shortly.

Thanks! :)

I am very sure this was just an error, it happened before at another shoot. the way I understood it then when you create the shoot there's one point where an off selection will cause that fee to appear. It will be fixed shortly.

What impact does that have on those who have already purchased a ticket?

• 3 weeks later...

I hope they announce what role she has in The Force Awakens soon, or some indication if she's a major character or little more than an extra - would be nice to be able to say you'd met one of the Star Wars actors before they became really famous! And also feeds into whether to get something GoT or SW related signed...