Refunds?

Unfortunately sometimes the bank will cause an additional delay when refunds are done. Plus this is the old store we are talking about, so sometimes refunds take a little longer because of the different processing.

If anyone is still waiting please post who you are waiting on and I will try to get a status update.

Thanks - it does just seem like everyone has to keep asking before these get processed. It's a shame it is not automatic. Hopefully they will also send out my tickets that I ordered weeks ago soon too - would kinda like my entry tickets and other photo shoot tickets before the event!

It is automatic. Just in some cases people tend to get a bit impatient and start asking after a couple of days only - see above post with Robert Emms and 4 days. I had banks take longer than that alone.

Tickets are continously being sent out, you can receive them right up to the event.

It is automatic. Just in some cases people tend to get a bit impatient and start asking after a couple of days only - see above post with Robert Emms and 4 days. I had banks take longer than that alone.

Tickets are continously being sent out, you can receive them right up to the event.

Thanks QS. Just need the refund in order to catch the shop before it shuts. I asked because Carice refunds have been done and she cancelled after Robert.

Thanks for finding out.

I have had my email about the refund today, so will now wait a few more days for it to appear.

With regards to the tickets, it says on my order page it was sent out on 23 May by recorded delivery. if that was the case they should have been delivered long before now. I emailed asking for the tracking number, but have had no reply....

Unfortunately some recorded delivery orders just disappear - mail service can be spectacularly unreliable. I am still waiting for the German one to provide me with the signature for my photo tickets that I supposedly signed for when Ben Browder appeared last time. *sighs*

The shop will get back to you before the show. If anything happened to your tickets you haven't lost the money. You'll have to bring your order printout. They'll advise you of the exact way how to proceed.

Unfortunately some recorded delivery orders just disappear - mail service can be spectacularly unreliable. I am still waiting for the German one to provide me with the signature for my photo tickets that I supposedly signed for when Ben Browder appeared last time. *sighs*

The shop will get back to you before the show. If anything happened to your tickets you haven't lost the money. You'll have to bring your order printout. They'll advise you of the exact way how to proceed.

I can attest to that. Via work I sent four special delivery items out last year two of which were going to the self-same address just to different people. Only one of the four arrived and the other three disappeared into the ether. If anyone was hopeful of bountiful contents they'd have been very disappointed as they were Court papers lol

Well, I guess I will take along my order because no one has replied to my emails yet...I just wish replies were quicker, if I waited over a week before replying to customers in my job I would probably lose my customers and my job! It should also be a matter of course to add the tracking number to the order - if Royal Mail are regularly losing the mail then you should be registering all the tracking numbers to claim the postage back from them.

Well, I guess I will take along my order because no one has replied to my emails yet...I just wish replies were quicker, if I waited over a week before replying to customers in my job I would probably lose my customers and my job! It should also be a matter of course to add the tracking number to the order - if Royal Mail are regularly losing the mail then you should be registering all the tracking numbers to claim the postage back from them.

The lady who is doing it is doing this in the event besides her regular job, she is not a full time Showmasters employee.

Did you try e-mailing from the address you are registered with? If so please forward your e-mail to the address in my profile. Before we changed some things Hotmail e-mails sometimes disappeared. We thought that problem was settled, but if you want I'll be happy to make sure we play safe.