Refunds?

I've meanwhile heard back. There has been a change in price on the day. This happens very rarely, but guests and agents have the right to do that. SM try to keep prices down, but things like that happen very rarely. So anyone who paid the lower price was lucky.

So why isn't Ian Wright 30 pounds at Bournemouth ? And by the way I have spoken to trading standards about this and they want to kno the out come about it.

I've meanwhile heard back. There has been a change in price on the day. This happens very rarely, but guests and agents have the right to do that. SM try to keep prices down, but things like that happen very rarely. So anyone who paid the lower price was lucky.

So why isn't Ian Wright 30 pounds at Bournemouth ? And by the way I have spoken to trading standards about this and they want to kno the out come about it.

Because right now it's presale and the other change was on the day. Guest prices can change from show to show. I've seen guests go from 70 to 40, and other guests have gone from 25 to over double that.

You are very welcome to e-mail shop@showmastersevents.com if you are unhappy. But I can't tell you more than what I have already been told, and that is posted above.