Refunds?

Well, I guess I will take along my order because no one has replied to my emails yet...I just wish replies were quicker, if I waited over a week before replying to customers in my job I would probably lose my customers and my job! It should also be a matter of course to add the tracking number to the order - if Royal Mail are regularly losing the mail then you should be registering all the tracking numbers to claim the postage back from them.

The lady who is doing it is doing this in the event besides her regular job, she is not a full time Showmasters employee.

Did you try e-mailing from the address you are registered with? If so please forward your e-mail to the address in my profile. Before we changed some things Hotmail e-mails sometimes disappeared. We thought that problem was settled, but if you want I'll be happy to make sure we play safe.

No, I use a gmail address for my online account (and for emailing the two addresses info@ and shop@), not the hotmail one that I set up my forum account with. It's just I had early entry tickets and didn't want to waste time queuing up to get them and my photoshoot tickets reissued.

Tickets arrived this morning - guess the post office must have been storing them up because they were postmarked 26 May...

Sorry for the moaning :-)

Edited by Loxias

Could someone check on the Derek Jacobi and the Musketeers duel shot refunds please

Derek cancelled on Thursday and Alexandra's day changed on Friday only even. I'm not going to chase that up Monday evening already, sorry. Even if the refund had been processed straight away chances are it's not even showing on your bank account yet. Mara needs time to actually process those refunds ASAP (and as you see from other post she is currently processing things), e-mails will only keep her up. ;)

Hi, on Ian Wright it says 25 pounds and loads of friends brought this for 25, so why was I charged 30 pounds at the show

If this happened, you should have queried it at the time. There's nothing that can be done about it now. What did you get signed as his price was different for different items, but should have been either £25 or £35.

• Like 1

Hi, on Ian Wright it says 25 pounds and loads of friends brought this for 25, so why was I charged 30 pounds at the show

If this happened, you should have queried it at the time. There's nothing that can be done about it now. What did you get signed as his price was different for different items, but should have been either £25 or £35.
I did I gave them 25 pounds but they said no it's 30, so I said its 25 on the site, but didn't really get an answer to that from then, then at photo shoot I asked quite a few of them and they was shocked when I told them. It was for the photo shoot I didn't get any thing signed. Edited by DxMinionX

Sorry, but I have to say mpharris is right. There is nothing that can be done about this now.

If something like that happens at the show please ask to see a Pit Boss, they're the area supervisors. You need to ask in the specific area if anything like that happens, and please do so immediately.

I'm understanding right and you're saying this happened at the photo sales? You posted in a pretty random topic, so I am not sure what you mean. No one else has said anything about being charged wrongly, so it definitely was not a regular thing.

On my ticket for him it had 25 pounds crossed out and 30 wrote on it, I did query it to them but like I said, no straight answer, most my friends paid 25, not happy, I'm sure something can be done about it.

Edited by DxMinionX

So you are asking about a photo ticket? Please confirm that.

I have not been told about a price change for Ian, but I have queried this.

There is absolutely nothing that can be done now, sorry. Differences like that need to be sorted before you leave the sales table. It even says that at the signs at the autographs and sales table.

If the crew member doesn't give you a straight answer you need to ask for someone else to talk to as explained above. Same thing as in a shop. When the sales assistant can't answer a question like that you'd ask if the manager is in too.

So you are asking about a photo ticket? Please confirm that.

I have not been told about a price change for Ian, but I have queried this.

There is absolutely nothing that can be done now, sorry. Differences like that need to be sorted before you leave the sales table. It even says that at the signs at the autographs and sales table.

If the crew member doesn't give you a straight answer you need to ask for someone else to talk to as explained above. Same thing as in a shop. When the sales assistant can't answer a question like that you'd ask if the manager is in too.

Yes it was for the photo shoot, but like in shops if advertise for 25 they have to take that price, not charge every one different.

Again, why did you not ask to speak to someone higher up? This is why I brought up the shop example in the first place. If that happened in a store and the sales assistant told you "no", you'd ask for a manager too, right? Raising a price issue at the photo area itself is not doing any good.

I have no idea about UK laws, in Germany there'd be a number of different reasons to approach an advertising error - most of them do not include "having to take that price". But even then usually the sales assistant can't approve the sale and they need to get a manager involved.

Also this is about tickets. Different on the day pricing for tickets isn't be totally unusual, so it's probably yet different laws again.

I have queried with TooTall and he is not aware of any price change for Ian. We've asked for further confirmation. I'll check on Lee too, again I have not been informed of a price change.

Again, why did you not ask to speak to someone higher up? This is why I brought up the shop example in the first place. If that happened in a store and the sales assistant told you "no", you'd ask for a manager too, right? Raising a price issue at the photo area itself is not doing any good.

I have no idea about UK laws, in Germany there'd be a number of different reasons to approach an advertising error - most of them do not include "having to take that price". But even then usually the sales assistant can't approve the sale and they need to get a manager involved.

Also this is about tickets. Different on the day pricing for tickets isn't be totally unusual, so it's probably yet different laws again.

I have queried with TooTall and he is not aware of any price change for Ian. We've asked for further confirmation. I'll check on Lee too, again I have not been informed of a price change.

Ok will be waiting for further confirmation, will be willing to accept a voucher for the difference at LFCC also.

I've meanwhile heard back. There has been a change in price on the day. This happens very rarely, but guests and agents have the right to do that. SM try to keep prices down, but things like that happen very rarely. So anyone who paid the lower price was lucky.