First time doing Sunday alone

In all my years attending this is my first time attending on a Sunday and comparing the last few years crowds and the amount of people not having a good time getting in, is Sunday still a quieter day? I know being tickets only will put an end to a lot of that upset this year and the only person i think i will need a ticket for is Emily Kinney but I want to spend more time in the vendor hall so i don't know if both could be done in one day without sacrificing the other. The others I will be meeting I don't think will be a problem and could wait till later on but I don't want to spend the whole day just on autographs and waiting on ticket numbers. I think booking on the sunday I've avoided the problems of Saturday and short times of Friday night but now I'm not so sure.

In all my years attending this is my first time attending on a Sunday and comparing the last few years crowds and the amount of people not having a good time getting in, is Sunday still a quieter day? I know being tickets only will put an end to a lot of that upset this year and the only person i think i will need a ticket for is Emily Kinney but I want to spend more time in the vendor hall so i don't know if both could be done in one day without sacrificing the other. The others I will be meeting I don't think will be a problem and could wait till later on but I don't want to spend the whole day just on autographs and waiting on ticket numbers. I think booking on the sunday I've avoided the problems of Saturday and short times of Friday night but now I'm not so sure.

Last year, Sunday was quieter but I still wouldn't call it quiet! The hall was still packed for most of the day, and was probably as full if not more so than the Saturday for the London Winter show.

By the way, Friday now opens at 1pm and closes at 8pm so it's almost a full day as well!

• Like 1

Friday just used to be evening only. I'm only doing Sunday this year so it's all or nothing. I'm hoping it's quieter. I know many people weren't happy last year or in 2013 with the Saturday crowds and people couldn't get in and people missed out on some of the more popular guests but last year I attended on the Saturday and I got in around 11.15 and got a VT and within the hour i had met the guests i wanted to and that was me thinking that guest inparticular was gonna be super busy and I did get the early bird ticket so i don't know how it was later on in the day, i heard they were pretty busy all day but the ques meant I didn't get a lot of time to really take in the vendor hall as much as I would have liked, everyone seemed to be browsing and this year I picked Sunday only but even though it's ticket only I'm having this thing with Emily Kinney and a few others where...........am i gonna get lucky again and have a number which will be called within the hour or will it be packed and I suppose it doesn't matter if i'm there most of the day but i'd just like things to be quieter and quicker.

Friday just used to be evening only. I'm only doing Sunday this year so it's all or nothing. I'm hoping it's quieter. I know many people weren't happy last year or in 2013 with the Saturday crowds and people couldn't get in and people missed out on some of the more popular guests but last year I attended on the Saturday and I got in around 11.15 and got a VT and within the hour i had met the guests i wanted to and that was me thinking that guest inparticular was gonna be super busy and I did get the early bird ticket so i don't know how it was later on in the day, i heard they were pretty busy all day but the ques meant I didn't get a lot of time to really take in the vendor hall as much as I would have liked, everyone seemed to be browsing and this year I picked Sunday only but even though it's ticket only I'm having this thing with Emily Kinney and a few others where...........am i gonna get lucky again and have a number which will be called within the hour or will it be packed and I suppose it doesn't matter if i'm there most of the day but i'd just like things to be quieter and quicker.

You never can tell with these things. A lot of people have said last year was down to Stan Lee's last European appearance, but with MJF and the BTTF guests, RDA, and who knows who else will be announced, I can see this being just as busy. Although SM have taken steps to try and make sure the same issues don't happen again. One of those steps is making Friday longer so people can spread things out more.