Mattheew Lillard

nightprowler

Showmasters should get Matthew Lillard (Serial Mom, Scream, Scobby Doo(Shaggy Rogers), he is such a nice guy to meet and chat to.

I had the privelege to spend time with him yesterday(Thursday 29/4/04) at the Megabowl in Birmingham City Centre. I was there seeing my Brother who works there when we heard a voice we recognised and on approaching said person realised who he was. He was enjoying himself as no-one else had recognised him(yet). He was a great guy who is tall(6'3") and a laugh, he even signed his bowling score sheet for me and said he will be popping in again over the next week while he is in the Midlands. He signed two more autographs for some other members of staff who had recognised him also.

A genuine actor who would be a great person to get to come along to Collectormania.

:o

Edited by nightprowler

That is great to hear.....big fan of his, did he happen to mention exactly when he'd be dropping back in? I soooo wanna meet him, be a great opportunity to talk and interact with a Hollywood star

He should be in this week(i Hope) he was with his co-stars for the play he is starring in at the Birmingham Hippodrome. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
he is performing in the west end soon isn't he! he would definately be great at collectormania, or lfacc!

He WAS performing in the West End - the play wasn't doing well so it ended early (just over a week ago) :P