Online Shop Closing Date: Tuesday 2nd June - 4pm

• Showmasters Admin

Collectormania 23 - ONLINE STORE CLOSING ADVISORY

Collectormania 23 Online Store will be closing at 4pm on Tuesday 2nd June 2015. To ensure you do not miss out you can purchase your photo shoot tickets before this time, and guarantee delivery before the event.

Any unsold photo shoot tickets after the online store closes, will be available to purchase once the event is open on the day, and are subject to availability

Now, I can't wait, Garath David Lloyd :-) been wanting to meet him in forever! :clap: Lets hope we get some more doctorwho/torchwood guests before the closing date! Just ordered £60 worth of tickets £30 of that was just for early entry for over 3 people over 2 days! Would be less confusing for me if next time you could do a sat/sun ticket insted as well as the separate tickets. I now have 8 tickets coming. But can't wait to meet Garath!

So glad to see this i was worried i wouldn't have time to get my photo-shoot ticket as don't get paid until Friday but at least i don't have to worry now as i still have enough time. Although i must say i really hope you announce some more guests as its not that big right now and there's only one person i want to see. Usually i see about 5 or 6 guests and if there's only one collectormania in Milton Keynes this year i'm really hoping you get some great guests.