Who are you meeting at Collectormania ?

I'm most looking forward to meeting the Dudley's and Velvet for the first time. Seeing as Velvet is a huge fan of Oreos I was going to get her some to give to her on the day.

Is it ok to give guests gifts or is it prohibited?

This is just a wild guess but I would imagine it's okay to give gifts to people you're meeting, although each guest might be different.

I'm most looking forward to meeting the Dudley's and Velvet for the first time. Seeing as Velvet is a huge fan of Oreos I was going to get her some to give to her on the day.

Is it ok to give guests gifts or is it prohibited?

From what I understand its more than ok to give gifts - although I think (unless someone else can clarify this) anything edible isn't allowed.

Oh no! If giving edible gifts isn't allowed then that's going to be a bummer.

Could anyone clarify this?

I retract my last statement edible gifts ARE ok (as long as they're not homemade) please check the following link :)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84461&hl=gifts

i have a carl froch photoshoot and thats it this year, quite gutted that the guestlist isnt great this year. I had loads of autographs last year and this year none i hope that they get some better guests next year as i cant always make the london one and its a shame that they get all the good guests and collectormania in milton keynes this year is dominated by sports guests instead of tv and film ones.

• Like 2

i have a carl froch photoshoot and thats it this year, quite gutted that the guestlist isnt great this year. I had loads of autographs last year and this year none i hope that they get some better guests next year as i cant always make the london one and its a shame that they get all the good guests and collectormania in milton keynes this year is dominated by sports guests instead of tv and film ones.

Totally agree.

Samuel Anderson, Gareth David Lloydd and Christine Adams....

I am a bit annoyed though as Samuel's photo shoot is moved to the very end of the day and there was nothing on the website about paying on the door for early entry. I now could have saved myself £30 !!! Seriously considering not going again unless there was a guest I was dying to meet... I am in despair and will properly go to the new one starting in my home town, Northampton this year and that's it.

Sorry to have a moan but I normally love and get excited to to the CMK because most of the staff are nice, the stalls are great and made some friends who run some of the stalls and they always seam to recognise me very time we meet and the atmosphere is amazing! but with all the unoraginsed change, just not making me excited and really raring to go. Sorry :crying:

I will be attending solely for Steven Williams as I am a huge X-Files fan.

We all like different things, but the guest lists for CM:MK seems to get weaker each year. Disappointing in a way, but will save me a lot of money. For this show it will be £15 for 1x auto + £15 for 1x photo. Nothing to get in for early so absolutely no reason for early bird tickets. It's a shame because I have met some of my best guests at Milton Keynes and now it feels like an afterthought compared to LFCC.

My list is getting smaller and smaller... since Alexandra Dowling changed days :crying: Carice Van Houten rescheduled and now Ben Hawkey has cancelled, I'm only meeting Ryan Gage, Steven Williams and probably Eugene Simon.

I felt a bit bad already, because my mum and sister wanted to forgo this one entirely, because it's a two hour drive and an early start and only for about four or five people. But I begged them to come along because we've already paid for the tickets, plus The Musketeers is my absolute favourite program and I REALLY want to meet Ryan Gage/wear my Rochefort cosplay that I've spent a lot of time and money on. And now the list has gotten shorter, I feel even worse... :blush:

My list is getting smaller and smaller... since Alexandra Dowling changed days :crying: Carice Van Houten rescheduled and now Ben Hawkey has cancelled, I'm only meeting Ryan Gage, Steven Williams and probably Eugene Simon.

I felt a bit bad already, because my mum and sister wanted to forgo this one entirely, because it's a two hour drive and an early start and only for about four or five people. But I begged them to come along because we've already paid for the tickets, plus The Musketeers is my absolute favourite program and I REALLY want to meet Ryan Gage/wear my Rochefort cosplay that I've spent a lot of time and money on. And now the list has gotten shorter, I feel even worse... :blush:

I do feel your pain. But cancellations do happen and they are usually out of everyone's control. I was initially annoyed but I am just going to enjoy the day now I've committed to it and meet the guests who are still attending :)

• Like 1