Who are you meeting at Collectormania ?

Yes, with just a month to go, it's time for the age old thread of who are you planning on meeting and what are you getting signed etc !

Top of my list is:

William Sadler (Photoshoot and Auto and yes it has to be as "Death" pic from Bill and Ted)

Steven Williams (Photoshoot and Auto, X Files or Supernatural, haven't decided yet)

Carice Van Houten (Photoshoot and Auto - Hoping for a pic from Black Book as I've not seen Game of Thrones, yes, that is right, there is a person out there still that hasn't seen it !)

Possible

Costas Mandylor - Saw Pic

Anthony Carrigan - The Flash

Nick Blood - Agents of Shield

Edited by GoldenGreen

I would list but so far im gonna meet about 22 guests including all the game of thrones guests on my poster and all the boxers on gloves and very excited bout derek jockobi on my dr who poster with samual anderson and so much more and i have photos booked with them all

• Like 1

I would list but so far im gonna meet about 22 guests including all the game of thrones guests on my poster and all the boxers on gloves and very excited bout derek jockobi on my dr who poster with samual anderson and so much more and i have photos booked with them all

Sounds like you are going to have a busy weekend mrscottypie ! :-)

Only Costas Mandylor so far. But since Hoffman is my favorite character in the entire Saw franchise, I don't particularly mind that he's the only one as he's a big one for me. :) I may also see if photoshoots are still available for some GoT guests on the day.

My first time to this event really looking forward to it! Ones on my must meet list are -

The Dudley Boyz

Velvet Sky

Paul Gascoigne

John Barnes

Peter Beardsley

Ian Wright

Stuart Pearce

Hoping for some more guest announcements!

I'm primarily coming (and coming in Musketeers cosplay at that) for Ryan Gage (AND AM INCREDIBLY EXCITED ABOUT IT), but I'm also planning to get Steven Williams for Supernatural and all of the Game of Thrones guests. Ellie Haddington was also in the Musketeers, but I haven't decided whether to get her or not...

• Like 1

I'm coming purely for WIlliam Sadler - too many things to get signed by this amazing actor - very excited about it; got my photo booked already!

An amazing list of credits on his IMDB page, currently 150 !

Is it difficult to decide what to get signed but it's going to have to be Death and Sheriff Valenti for me and possible one more or two because he is amazing and they are only charging us £15 :)

I'm coming purely for WIlliam Sadler - too many things to get signed by this amazing actor - very excited about it; got my photo booked already!

An amazing list of credits on his IMDB page, currently 150 !

Is it difficult to decide what to get signed but it's going to have to be Death and Sheriff Valenti for me and possible one more or two because he is amazing and they are only charging us £15 :)

For me it's simple..... Star Trek Deep Space Nine. Being a trekker there is no other option.......

Take care,

Matty-lad

Edited by Matty-lad
  • Like 1

When Willian Sadler was announced, i screamed with delight :dance:

When Costas Mandylor was announced, i screamed even more :dance:

So they're my main reasons for going but i'm also hoping to meet Carice and Steven Williams aswell.

Edited by Red Sonja
  • Like 3

Derek Jacobi - totally for Gladiator!

Christine Adams - Agents of Shield

Nick Blood - Agents of Shield

Carice van Houten - GOT

Brenock O'Connor- GOT

Ben Hawkey- GOT

Art Parkinson- GOT

Eugene Simon- GOT

Ryan Gage - Hobbit

And a sports guest or two - definitely Stuart Pearce and possibly a couple of others.

I love CMMK :dance:

Looks like it's only Costas for me. Carice Van Houten is no longer going and Alexandra Dowling is only doing Sunday. :( I would have loved to get to meet Alexandra.

With Carice pulling out , I'm just down to the two:

William Sadler

Steven Williams

So I might add in Costas Mandylor now from my reserve list.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I'm going to jinx something by posting.

I brought my tickets yesterday and I'm meeting:
William Sadler

Costas Mandylor

Nick Blood

Gareth David Lloyd (didn't manage to get a photo with him last time)

and I have

Chad Coleman

Steven Cree

on my reserve list

I'm excited, mine and my friend's first event since Collectomania London back in 2009

Updated list with a week and a half to go.

Photoshoots booked

William Sadler

Steven Williams

Photoshoots to book on the day

Erin Richards

Anthony Carrigan

Nick Blood

Costas Mandylor

Autos

All of the above hopefully.

Edited by GoldenGreen