Guest Cancellation - Jonathan Frakes

I knew he would cancel again, he shows up for the conventions in America but keeps cancelling for uk conventions, it make's me wonder does he dislike United kingdom

I finally met him at EMS in 2012 thankfully but he's very busy so not at all surprised it's happened again really.

This is why we didn't buy photos for him, he is renowned for cancelling unfortunately

Agreed. I bought a big bulk load of tickets a couple of months ago, but left him off because I knew he'd cancel.

Maybe guests like this shouldn't be announced until the day before and billed as a surprise guest that you buy on the day only, just in case they cancel at last minute.

• Like 4

i also hope he's replaced by another Trek actor - thou i would prefare a Voyager one as its their 20th anniversary this year.

particularly Roxann Dawson(even harder to meet than even Frakes) or Robert Duncan Mcneil both also major tv directors as well.

• Like 2

i also hope he's replaced by another Trek actor - thou i would prefare a Voyager one as its their 20th anniversary this year.

particularly Roxann Dawson(even harder to meet than even Frakes) or Robert Duncan Mcneil both also major tv directors as well.

It would be such a great idea.

I was really thinking I was going to get him this time but alas it was not ment to be.

But you know what they say: One way or another I`m gonna get you..

:smile:

• Like 1

I bought a ticket for my son for a photo shoot with Jonathan Frakes and he now wants to change it to Jason David Frank from Power Rangers, now until I get a refund from the Jonathan Frakes photo I am most certainly not paying for Jason's photo!!!

Showmasters you are quick enough to take our money and yet slow in returning it, keeping your bank in good stead no doubt!!

Please resolve all refunds promptly and not drag your heels as you are letting the fans down!!!!

I would appreciate a better response than the general notification on the forum about refunds.

regards

One FED UP parent!!!!!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::grump::grump: :grump:

I'm very sorry that you are not happy - the new store has made the refund process go much faster. You should have the money back in a couple of days, and as far as I know you will get an automatic note when the refnd has been done too.

I'm not sure what "better response" is possible. There's tons of refunds to process - if everyone is being sent a manual e-mail with an apology that won't exactly speed up things either.

• Like 1

QS - Just for clarification do eventbrite purchases get refunded first, I bought my Frakes ticket through the old store?

Sorry, I honestly don't know. The Eventbrite process takes less work and hence you should have the money more fast, that's what I meant.

Lets have a "Lower Decks" reunion. Shannon Fill, Alexander Enberg, Dan Gauthier, Bruce Beatty and Patti Yasutake instead. Always one of my favourite TNG episodes.

I would kill to meet Patti Yasutake. Nurse Ogawa was one of my favourites.

Take care,

Matty-lad

• Like 2