Sean Astin, Billy Boyd.

Gamabunta

I know there is a topic for guest requests, but i really want to get this out there. Hope this topic is fine. :P But I found out that Sean Astin and Billy Boyd will be in europé the 19th of July. Wouldnt it be possible to get these two actors to attend LFCC the days before that? Would love to get their autographs and photos. :D

• Like 1

I know there is a topic for guest requests, but i really want to get this out there. Hope this topic is fine. :P But I found out that Sean Astin and Billy Boyd will be in europé the 19th of July. Wouldnt it be possible to get these two actors to attend LFCC the days before that? Would love to get their autographs and photos. :D

I'm all for this!

• Moderators

Have missed billy on his last two appearances and would live to meet Sam so am also all for this

Yes, please sign them up SM.

I love everything hobbit/lotr so the more themerrier :D

The more the 'Merry'-er! See what I did there?

Sneaky. :P

Fun to see that more people than me Would love to see Astin and Boyd guest LFCC. :D