Guest photoshoot/talk timetable/schedule

Hi guys newbie here.

Just wondering when it is likely that some sort of timing schedule will be announced for the Saturday. I'm travelling up on the day and looking to book advance train tickets. The earliest I can get into London is at about 9.30am and looking to leave at about 5.

If I book these train tickets am I likely to miss out on anything either by being there too late or leaving too early? Got Christopher Lloyd photoshoot, MJF talk and Emily Kinney photoshoot booked so far.

Cheers.

The schedule is usually released a week or so before the con. There's no way of knowing until then when shoots will be but often (not always) the bigger guests may do 2 shoots, 1 first thing and 1 later on, but this is not guaranteed. I think shoots usually run up to around 5:30ish. You might be lucky with your timings.

Whats the earliest time that photoshoots have been scheduled for the past shows ??? Need a rough idea. Doors open at 9am and the photoshoots could start when ????

I remember Michael Bien starting his photoshoot at 9:30 last year

Whats the earliest time that photoshoots have been scheduled for the past shows ??? Need a rough idea. Doors open at 9am and the photoshoots could start when ????

Wow thats early what if your stuck in the que the one before the doors open Edited by Pinhead1987

Wow thats early what if your stuck in the que the one before the doors open

You speak to the crew who will be wearing blue t-shirts. I work on the basis that the show is open x-y so things can take place anywhere between those times and plan accordingly.

In the past there has been two photoshoot sessions for some big guests but don't forget that was in the days of early bird and standard entry, now everyone effectively can enter from 9.00 a.m. as everyone has the same entry ticket , so chances are photoshoots could very well start from 9.30 a.m. and there won't necessarily be a repeat later in the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the photoshoots/whatever will start on the Friday? Because the doors will open at 1 pm (earlier than before), but I would imagine a lot of people will not be there until later (including me) - makes it a bit risky to buy shoots.

(I don't mean specific photoshoots - I've just learned on another thread that the schedule won't be announced until a lot later - but photoshoot sessions in general.)

Does anyone know when the photoshoots/whatever will start on the Friday? Because the doors will open at 1 pm (earlier than before), but I would imagine a lot of people will not be there until later (including me) - makes it a bit risky to buy shoots.

(I don't mean specific photoshoots - I've just learned on another thread that the schedule won't be announced until a lot later - but photoshoot sessions in general.)

Photoshoots won't be limited to the early evening hours. As for any day if you can't be there before a specific time yes, it is risky to buy photoshoots blindly.