Production team photo

Hayden Is My Hero

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me who the dark haired woman in between Mark Gatiss and Arwell Jones is on the production team photo? And also who is the blonde woman next to Sue Vertue, am I right in thinking it's Sarah Arthur (costume designer)?

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

I thought I saw the dark haired lady with a make up bag on Saturday nipping into the Cumberbatch photoshoot, I'm assuming she was Claire Pritchard-Jones as she was doing a talk on make up and hair over the weekend on the second stage.

I think you're right, it does seem to be Claire Pritchard Jones! Thank you! :)

The mystery might now be solved but the game is still on! ;)

I still cant believe I forgot about Danny and I thought it might of been him in the photo that I had early on Sunday morning but it still never accured to me to get his auto I even had his name down on my sheet of paper that I was carrying around with me lol ahh it was just a complete rush both days really missing an auto especially with a person you don't really recognize or even heard of before was probably likely to happen anyway lol

I still cant believe I forgot about Danny and I thought it might of been him in the photo that I had early on Sunday morning but it still never accured to me to get his auto I even had his name down on my sheet of paper that I was carrying around with me lol ahh it was just a complete rush both days really missing an auto especially with a person you don't really recognize or even heard of before was probably likely to happen anyway lol

Yes, Danny was on the far right of the production crew photo on the Sunday morning, he was doing stage talks over the weekend and could also be found in the back right hand corner of the hall in the special effects area at other times, lovely guy, happy to chat and sign autographs.

Yepp. And having so much fun. :)

Got his signature in the last second before he left for BAFTA. I was literally galopping across the whole hall to catch him - he had his jacket on already and was in a hurry, but still took the time to sign. :coolthumb:

Edited by J.P.
  • Like 1