Your highlight of the weekend?

Diabolik

For me it would have to be meeting Andrew Scott and telling him how much I'm looking forward to Spectre! Also, testing Mark Gatiss' knowledge of horror films - yes he passed, even before I could get the whole question out!

What was your highlight?

Definitely now suffering with the post- con blues!!!!

Meeting all the guests that I love watching on tv and have been a fan of for such a long time of course and they where all lovely and friendly. One of the best weekends ever for me

I don't really have a particular favourite moment I enjoyed all of it and it still feels so surreal for me I often have to keep looking at my pictures to remind myself that it did actually happen lol seriously I'm like that right now xD

Edited by Sassy1988
  • Like 1

Andrew and Rupert were the highlights for me, both delightfully charming and so funny, Andrew for being so lovely and chatting with me in the auto session about pride and Rupert for just being awesome in the photos and pretty much doing everything that we all asked of him!

Get those 2 to an event and I'll pretty much head anywhere for it 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Andrew Scott as well as the sets and the set photos! Having your photo taken with Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock's living room is one of the most amazing things ever :)!

he he this could only have been beaten by a photo with Andrew on the throne with the crown jewels :D:YAHOO:

Oh, and the group photo was also amazing :)