A big THANK YOU

miya-chan

The Sherlocked crew were absolutely amazing. Organized, kind, helpful, and never dismissive of fans no matter how hectic it got. They DID manage to get us through everything as QS and several others on this forum had said ;)

Special shout-out to the line organizer/"shouter" outside Photo Area 1. Maybe next year there could be an erasable board outside all photo areas to specify which group is being called, to make these guys' job a little easier. Anyway, you rock man!!

I do have a little suggestion for improvement. I realize that you were trying to get as many people as quickly as possible through for photoshoots... but I think all photographers could take a few notes from the photographer in Area 2 who gave us a little "3...2...1" heads up before our photo was being taken. I REALLY appreciated that, while I was always generally confused in Area 1, and unhappy with more than 1 photo there :/ Everyone paid a lot of money and waited to get their photo taken with the cast for so long, so please do try to maximize the chances of BOTH the fans and the cast looking good!!

Thank you again for everything guys. I WILL be back again, and probably upgrade my gold pass to platinum, next year if this event takes place. And I know I wouldn't be the only one ^^ Cheers!

The Sherlocked crew were absolutely amazing. Organized, kind, helpful, and never dismissive of fans no matter how hectic it got. They DID manage to get us through everything as QS and several others on this forum had said ;)

Special shout-out to the line organizer/"shouter" outside Photo Area 1. Maybe next year there could be an erasable board outside all photo areas to specify which group is being called, to make these guys' job a little easier. Anyway, you rock man!!

Ooh I loved him! adorable beardy man!

Edit: ALSO, everyone on the crew was LOVELY.

Edited by MildGrooveOn