Gold and Platinum pre-signed autographs

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

It appears it was not well communicated to some attendees that we unfortunately did not have the pre-signed autographs avaliable for pick up tonight.

Gold pass - Benedict Cumberbatch and Mark Gatiss autographs

Platinum - Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat signed poster.

These will be available from the ticket sales desk from tomorrow afternoon.

Apologies for the delay.

• Like 1

Shell and Murph, when you go in bear left and you will come to photo area 4, just the other side of it is the ticket sales desk. The FAQ sheet they gave out with the tickets today says you can collect your pack from next to the sales desk. Whilst today there were different area's for each package to collect their bags from, tomorrow everyone outstanding will all collect from the same area's.

Edited by Raylenth

Shell and Murph, when you go in bear left and you will come to photo area 4, just the other side of it is the ticket sales desk. The FAQ sheet they gave out with the tickets today says you can collect your pack from next to the sales desk. Whilst today there were different area's for each package to collect their bags from, tomorrow everyone outstanding will all collect from the same area's.

This is perfect, thank you :)

Uh-oh, just went here to complement you on a fantastic con (it truly was, thank you all - you were amazing!) then read this and with a sinking feeling opened my nicely rolled-up scroll from the goodie bag: yup, no autographs :( Sorry guys, I didn't hear anything that the bag wasn't complete and was rarely online during the weekend.

I'm so sorry to cause extra work but could you please please send the two pre-signed autographs per mail? I'll gladly pay for the postage but would be heartbroken to miss them out :'(