E Validation Email - Already Paid

capbiker

Hello

I have just received an email saying that I owe an E Validation because I didn't click on when I purchased one of my tickets. Looking at all my orders I E Validation have been included and paid for.

Could I have received this email because I upgraded tickets?

cap

I am not paying mine until it's been confirmed if I need to or not.

But I know another upgrader who have just received this email too. So it might course a lot of problems or people just paying thinking that they owe it when they don't.

I am wondering the same as I've just received an email too. I did the e-ticket verification when I bought my silver and have copies of that. When I upgraded to gold I was led to believe it was the same order so therefore the verification was not needed.

I clicked on the link on this new email and it said the promotion code wasn't valid so I have emailed.... I hope it is just a glitch. I dont want to find that my gold tickets aren't valid!

When I clicked on my link, it took me to the payment screen and it was valid and I could pay for it, if I wanted to.

That why I thought I should post it on here.

When I clicked on my link, it took me to the payment screen and it was valid and I could pay for it, if I wanted to.

That why I thought I should post it on here.

Hmm, ok, let's hope they can give us an answer soon.

Mine is valid too, but I want to have an explanation before paying, I really think it's about the upgrade ticket I've received few days ago from ME, because I've upgraded my pass in March and I never received an E-ticket validation since,

I've just received this verification email as well, and I'm sure I paid for e-verification on my orders already. Also received six(!) emails from SHERLOCKED with tickets attached telling me to print them -- are the tickets I printed when I originally purchased them not valid anymore?

Thanks for any help,

Anna

Check Queen Sindel's response on page 2 of this thread - http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87652&page=2

She confirmed that we would not have to pay the e-ticket verification again.... So I am holding off paying until I get confirmation. However, this needs to be sorted quickly if people are paying it again when they don't need to.

• Like 1

I've just received this verification email as well, and I'm sure I paid for e-verification on my orders already. Also received six(!) emails from SHERLOCKED with tickets attached telling me to print them -- are the tickets I printed when I originally purchased them not valid anymore?

Thanks for any help,

Anna

What are those tickets for? Thats the first report I heard about this.

Thanks for any help,

Anna

What are those tickets for? Thats the first report I heard about this.

I received an email earlier this week with new tickets that said "gold upgrade" and "free order" It said these would be the only tickets we would need, so therefore wouldnt need the old silver and the upgrade tickets

Today I have received 2 lots of emails, one this morning and one this evening, both containing copies of my silver and upgrade and copies of the e-ticket verification

I have also now received this email saying I have not done the e-ticket verification and that it must be done by the weekend. I clicked on the link but it says the code is not valid. There are copies of all my orders and tickets on my eventbrite account, along with my orders for LFCC

Hope this helps!

I know of 3 others who have upgraded and paid the additional e validation after getting the email this evening. Before they saw my message.

And at least 4 others who haven't paid this latest e validation request, but have been upgraded too.

cap

Yes, my code isn't valid but I haven't sent an email yet as am figuring the office is gonna be snowed under. I'm hoping this is just a computer glitch. I have my original e-ticket validation email to confirm payment of the £2.50. My add on I paid when I bought it.

Edited by evilfairie

Okay, the full story is still being communicated - sorry, we're living on text messages right now still :lol: - but I can confirm that this was indeed a weird computer glitch that right now sent a lot of people into hectic activity.

Those who are finding this e-mail please ignore it, you do not have to pay again. Those who have paid will be refunded tomorrow.

The additional tickets being sent as attachments are an Eventbrite service feature. If you come prepared as most of you are again you can ignore those e-mails.

An e-mail about upgrades being done at 10 AM that seems to have appeared for some is a standard e-mail from the upgrade shop. No further upgrades will be done on site.

My sincere apologizes for the confusion.

I haven't upgraded, I've been platinum from day 1 but Eventbrite have spammed me tonight as well, I've had 5 event reminder emails all at the same time!

Those event reminders have nothing to do with the upgrade, that's one of their "service features" apparently. I'll try to find out if there's a way to stop this from the shop site.

• Like 1

Okay, the full story is still being communicated - sorry, we're living on text messages right now still :lol: - but I can confirm that this was indeed a weird computer glitch that right now sent a lot of people into hectic activity.

Those who are finding this e-mail please ignore it, you do not have to pay again. Those who have paid will be refunded tomorrow.

The additional tickets being sent as attachments are an Eventbrite service feature. If you come prepared as most of you are again you can ignore those e-mails.

An e-mail about upgrades being done at 10 AM that seems to have appeared for some is a standard e-mail from the upgrade shop. No further upgrades will be done on site.

My sincere apologizes for the confusion.

Thank you so much for getting this checked into... If I could, I'd buy you a very large drink! I bet you'll be glad when this event's over ;)