Lost ID

enty

My daughter has to pick up her ticket on Friday but has lost her Young Scots card which was her only up to date photo ID. Her only other photo ID is from when she was about 8 and looks nothing like her now. Am slightly panicking as we are leaving today with no way to get new ID for her. What else could she use?

Can you elaborate on your how you booked etc: Did she book her own ticket, if you booked the ticket and are attending as well, I don't think your daughter will need ID.

From the FAQ:

I booked item(s) for someone else but they’re booked in my name, will this be an issue?
Due to tickets being non-transferable we will be asking for ID at the event when picking them up.

If you have bought items for someone else and you will also be attending the event, this is fine, you will just pick up all of the items at once.

Her ticket was booked in her name using a family members credit card but wont have the card with her. I will be with her when she picks it up depending on how busy it is as 2pm but not actually attending myself.