Who was your first celebrity crush?

TWDPrincess

Diane Keaton

Shelley Long from Cheers :smile:

Sally Field Smokey and the Bandit

Lorraine Bayly - Grace Sullivan in The Sullivans and Carsons Law :whistling:

Edited by BigDave

• 2 weeks later...

Debbie Reynolds as my mom was forever playing recordings of 'singing in the rain' when i was little( video recorder age). how lovely it was to meet her several times later on in life. and find that she is just as adorable outside her movies. first crush that never left.

I'll also put that I also met Gene Kelly later on but found him to be really cold and very unfriendly.I never tend to judge people on one meeting but i did mention how unfriendly he was to Debbie Reynolds and she did say he could be very difficult even with people he knew saying he was, short tempered ,irritable, no patience.

anyway Debbie Reynolds :wub:

Edited by loveamyadams
  • Like 1

Many who know me would know that my first celebrity as in movie star crush was Michelle Pfeiffer, I was 16 when Batman Returns was released in 92 and I'm not ashamed to admit that at the age I'm at now Michelle Pfeiffers' #Catwoman has a HUGE place in my Heart.

Although when I was of a more innocent age, it was the very cheeky monkey who made getting up early on weekends (yep I was very young then) and on Summer hols well worth it for the very bubbly, Fortified with giggles and a lovely onscreen manner... THe one... THe only Michaela Strachan :)

I had a chance to meet her in 2013 she was a real delight to meet, very sweet, very kind and that particular meeting went against the grain of that age old maxim of "Never meet your heroes." she was frickin awesome.

• 5 weeks later...

Many who know me would know that my first celebrity as in movie star crush was Michelle Pfeiffer, I was 16 when Batman Returns was released in 92 and I'm not ashamed to admit that at the age I'm at now Michelle Pfeiffers' #Catwoman has a HUGE place in my Heart

She is very beautiful, especially in Grease 2