Auto / photos free with the gold pass

Lison

Hello, I've bought a gold pass but I'm French and I haven't understood what means this : " You will be able to get 2 in-person autographs / photo shoots from the guests of your choice attending the show on the Friday or Sunday that are charging £10, these 2 autographs will be free "

I don't understand how it works. Will I have 2 autographs voucher and 2 photo shoots voucher free ? For example, if I want these 2 autographs :

- Emily Kinney

- Neve Campbell

The autographs cost 25 and 35 £. Must I pay 15 £ and 25 £ ?

Thank you for your help

No, it means you get two free autographs and 2 free photoshoots with guests who are there on the Friday or Sunday and who only charge 10 pounds. It can not be used as a discount on other guests. The list of 10 pound guests so far is very very small, so small even I have trouble finding them in the list of guests announced so far...

I've had to read the entire text but it means that you will get two autographs and two photoshoots that are charging £10 each. You will not get £10 taken off a price for a guest that is higher than £10. So for Emily you will still need to pay £25 and Neve £35.

No, it means you get two free autographs and 2 free photoshoots with guests who are there on the Friday or Sunday and who only charge 10 pounds. It can not be used as a discount on other guests. The list of 10 pound guests so far is very very small, so small even I have trouble finding them in the list of guests announced so far...

There are normally a lot more £10 than at present but the event is still three months away so still plenty of time. At the end of the day though it depends how you view these. Last year the bonus was a goody bag and a pack of various pre-signed guest photos depending on your interest. This year they're doing that part different. For me the main thing is the queue jumping :-)

• Like 1

Indeed, those 10 pound guests don't have photoshoots listed and it seems you need to like Star Wars, since it's only 4 Star Wars guests who charge 10 pounds...Luckilly I have decided on a Star Wars Cosplay for this years LFCC...I had other plans, but the line up so far is either Horror, BTTF or Star Wars it seems and that last theme interests me most out of those three ;o)

Here's hoping for more guests the coming months!

• Like 1

So far out of the 4 £10 auto guests listed 3 are on friday only and i am not coming friday and no £10 photo shoots yet!

I think it would have been fairer to give us £10 off vouchers that we could spend on what we wanted, or just go back to the goody bag system

• Like 2

Personally, I don't get too hung up on the £10 tickets.

Being able to use the much shorter gold pass queues as well as priority seating at the talks, the VIP area and being the first group into the arena are all worth the price of a gold ticket, and then some!

The main benefits of the gold pass are awesome even without them and I'd consider the £10 items as just a wee bonus.

• Like 3

That's my understanding of it. You get in and pickup your gold pass bag, in which there will be two £10 autograph vouchers and two £10 photoshoot vouchers. Just take them to the table (for autographs) or photoshoot of the £10 guest of your choice and hand over the voucher to get your bonus.

They are specific to the £10 guest group and as such cannot be used as part payment for other guests or activities.

Also I believe they cannot be used for any guest that is there Saturday Only.

which is great as so far the only £10 photoshoot just announced is Saturday only! - they are not making this easy!
There's still plenty of time for them to announce others, but I know what you mean!