Baby entry cost?!

Hi

Just a quick question.... We are coming up to LFCC for the day and will have our 3 month old baby with us in the pram.

My question is do we need a ticket for the baby? I would have thought not as likely she will be asleep for the few hours and not interested in getting autographs or photo shoots like her mum and dad but just wondered if anyone knew if infants are free or if we need a ticket for them!

thanks in advance

Without starting a new thread, thought maybe I could ask a question in this being as it's a similar question - kids under 4 are free, but do they still need tickets for talks/etc.? A friend is asking that's all. Thanks in advance! :)

Not sure if you were at LFCC last year but if this years is anywhere near as busy then pushing a pram will be nearly impossible up and down the rows.

Marky is correct, do not expect to be able to just walk around freely...it is more of a slow shuffle in a huge mass of people, it really is that busy.

Not sure if you were at LFCC last year but if this years is anywhere near as busy then pushing a pram will be nearly impossible up and down the rows.

Marky is correct, do not expect to be able to just walk around freely...it is more of a slow shuffle in a huge mass of people, it really is that busy.

But as I discovered in the past, a pram is good for clearing a crowd when needs be!