Merchandise at the Event

waynevilla

I highly doubt any vendor information will be released, especially as I seriously doubt SM will have a list of what they will be selling or the prices they will charge. Additionally there is already a thread on this subject, I'd recommend you take a quick look there.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88143

I have received my link to upgrade for the weekend. I have a few questions. I will not be attending Sunday so am wanting opinions on is the £15 per ticket worth it for the Friday preview and goody bag. And also would the goody bag be given out on Friday instead of Saturday as it would be one less thing to carry.

One more question sorry. I've not been to something this big before. If I do go on Friday with registration being from 2pm, does this mean I get to register my booked photo shoots for Saturday. If not, what happens for the 4hrs of registration and the 1hr saturday registration?

One more question sorry. I've not been to something this big before. If I do go on Friday with registration being from 2pm, does this mean I get to register my booked photo shoots for Saturday. If not, what happens for the 4hrs of registration and the 1hr saturday registration?

You don't have to register your photoshoots. You just bring them to the session. The Friday is a preview day. Walk around, scout the area, where's the photo shoot areas etc.

Hi QS I thought weekend passes could register Friday and collect their goody bag at the same time?

They can. Sorry, I misread the question. I understood will you still get your goody bag when you register Saturday. That would be the case. But they won't hold it for you if you register Friday.

• Like 1

This is a first time event, so no one can really tell if Friday is "worth it". The goody bag will still be given out Saturday, not everyone registers Friday.

I definitely think it's worth it, I'll be finishing work at 4 on Friday, hot footing it over to Excel, hope to get there for 5ish and that registration is quick and can then spend the 2 hours looking around, If the stalls are open I'll scout around for any last minute pictures I may want to but for the auto's and hope I have time to look around at least 1 of the displays to get it done.

• Like 1

A lot of people, especially those who are coming from a long way away will be arriving on Friday and staying in hotels in the area. By being able to register on Friday it gets it out of the way and means we don't have to all arrive at really early times on Saturday to get it done. Also it means that you don't have to carry all your goody bag items around with you all day which you will have to do if you register on Saturday. I'll take mine home on Friday and leave everything I don't need at home.

You don't have to register on Friday if you don't want to, it just means if you do, when you arrive on Saturday you'll just have to show your ticket and can go straight in.

Edited by Raylenth

A lot of people, especially those who are coming from a long way away will be arriving on Friday and staying in hotels in the area. By being able to register on Friday it gets it out of the way and means we don't have to all arrive at really early times on Saturday to get it done. Also it means that you don't have to carry all your goody bag items around with you all day which you will have to do if you register on Saturday. I'll take mine home on Friday and leave everything I don't need at home.

You don't have to register on Friday if you don't want to, it just means if you do, when you arrive on Saturday you'll just have to show your ticket and can go straight in.

Yes - there are a lot of North Americans and continental Europeans coming to this, along with all the Brits. Edited by laurab1

Do you think there will be large queues at 2pm for registration? May be difficult to answer, but perhaps previous events like this would provide a clue?

Hadn't really thought about this issue before so I'm glad it's been raised! I'm arriving Friday, was hoping to swing by the Excel at 2pm for registration, then onto my hotel for check-in after 3?

Hard to judge, but I'd think it wouldn't be too bad. Everyone may be fairly spread out as to when they register and as long as there are no issues with ID's/validation I don't think it will take long to register everyone? Hand over paper ticket for scanning, show id, get checked off list and handed pack?