Saturday Entry Tickets - Sold out?

Just been to the shop to look at ticket entry prices and it says that Saturday is sold out. Is this correct?

My brother has just bought a Diamond Pass for MJF, and we both planned to attend Saturday and Sunday to cover everything we nned to do for MJF and all the other guests. I am hoping that it is a glitch on the shop and that is it not sold out.

Sorry can i just add a question to this topic, is there no early entry tickets this year? Ive been every year and alwayd had seperate queues for early entry and then 11am.

Thanks

There is none this year. All tickets grant entry at 9am this year

Sorry can i just add a question to this topic, is there no early entry tickets this year? Ive been every year and alwayd had seperate queues for early entry and then 11am.

Thanks

No, there is only one entry ticket (not including the gold pass) for everyone this year with entry at 9. This is to try and sort some of last years issues. The Saturday will not have any on the day sales either, so must be bought in advance, with the possibility of Friday and Sunday doing the same depending on ticket sales.