diamond pass MJF

Just bought a diamond pass and noticed that it said photo opportunity with Michael J Fox but I couldn't see for which day. I am attending Saturday and Sunday but just wondered if I would be able to choose which shoot I wanted to attend at the event or if we will be allocated a day nearer the time according to batch numbers.

Hi Sm, I have a question:

If someone buys the Diamond package and they only want the photo ops, can they give their autograph ticket to someone else? Or does the buyer HAVE to use it themself?

Id love to have the autograph if you don't as me as friend so we can sort it out if OK?

Just bought a diamond pass and noticed that it said photo opportunity with Michael J Fox but I couldn't see for which day. I am attending Saturday and Sunday but just wondered if I would be able to choose which shoot I wanted to attend at the event or if we will be allocated a day nearer the time according to batch numbers.

I'm wondering this as I can only potentially really do Saturday! :/

• Moderators

While it is very possible that diamond passes will be allocated a day for photos, in practice if you have a diamond pass and can only attend one day it will be sorted for you to get it.

Is anyone not wanting an autograph plz let me know I'm after 1

I think the reason people are buying the diamond pass is to get an autograph so don't think you will have much luck there. That's why I have bought one anyway.

Yeah, there's no way you'll get one without buying the Diamond Pass yourself.

While it is very possible that diamond passes will be allocated a day for photos, in practice if you have a diamond pass and can only attend one day it will be sorted for you to get it.

Ahh, alrighty! I'll see what's happening nearer the time then and possibly email! Cheers :)

Question please? if I buy a diamond pass for myself for MJF, this comes with a standard photo op with MJF. If my wife buys just a standard photo op for MJF(no diamond pass) will we be able to be in the photo together with him as technically they are both standard photos? Many thanks!

Question please? if I buy a diamond pass for myself for MJF, this comes with a standard photo op with MJF. If my wife buys just a standard photo op for MJF(no diamond pass) will we be able to be in the photo together with him as technically they are both standard photos? Many thanks!

Yes, but you would have to wait and line up with her when her group is called.

ok cool. If I have already bought 2 standard photo ops do you think I can give one up / upgrade it to a diamond pass?

Jason had posted somewhere that upgrades would be possible as long as the Diamond Pass wasn't sold out. You need to e-mail the store please.

• Like 1

I too have a diamond pass for Mr Fox and was wondering first off all how it all works where do i queue and how do i find the nessacary info that i need to know and only attending on saturday can i get my photoshoots on that day i really dont want to miss anything by being something stupid like five mins late for a photo or talk sorry if this has been asked before but i find its better it be really safe than really gutted thanks x x

Hi Sm, I have a question:

If someone buys the Diamond package and they only want the photo ops, can they give their autograph ticket to someone else? Or does the buyer HAVE to use it themself?

why pay for a diamond package if you don't want an autograph???

the autograph is the main reason for buying it <as it's the only way of getting one>

Have officially gone mad and brought a diamond pass lol ☺but even though I ticked every box I should have it didn't add the validation charge. So I'm assuming that I'll get an email soon about it? Hope so as I relented and forked out for one lol. Also do they come through the post?

Have officially gone mad and brought a diamond pass lol ☺but even though I ticked every box I should have it didn't add the validation charge. So I'm assuming that I'll get an email soon about it? Hope so as I relented and forked out for one lol. Also do they come through the post?

• Like 1

Yes they do

If that's the case I'm a little worried because I wasn't asked to provide a full delivery address at the store, just a postcode? And now I'm wondering if I somehow provided an incorrect postcode. :S but I do at least have an e-ticket to confirm the purchase. :D

Hi Showmasters, Another person here with an silly question (that's rare on these boards!). I have a diamond pass for Christopher Lloyd & I bought a diamond pass for Michael. Is there any way or possibility of a joint photo shoot with them together? I'm pretty sure I know the answer already but just wanted to ask. Thanks for making this life long BTTF fan's dream come true. I saw BTTF when I was 8 years old when it was originally released back in the 80's. Now 30 years later I finally get to meet them both. You have no idea how much this means to me.

• Like 1