Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

CONFIRMATION

Autographs: The only way to get a Michael J. Fox Autograph is to purchase a Diamond Pass, one autograph per Diamond Pass, no extras will be available to purchase.

Photoshoots: There will be NO photoshoots with Michael J. Fox on the Friday of the show.

Talk: The Michael J. Fox talks are not included in the Gold Pass.

Oh well I'm still really pleased that I've managed to get a photo and to have one with him and the Delorean is really special so I'm happy

Ditto - This with Noah Wyle and Christopher Lloyd is really shaping up to be a fun year. :dance:

• Moderators

will a gold pass get me a photo with MJF? or is that diamond pass only?

cheers

If you buy a MJF photoshoot ticket from the store then you will get a photo with him...

So ummm anyone else meeting him for Teen Wolf?

Beavers 42 t-shirt is already ordered!

I shall be meeting him for just every single thing that he has been in!!! There is some proper fangirling going on over in this house right now!!

• Like 3

I want a diamond pass but can only go Friday will I get the pic and the auto?

From the listing of the photosessions: no to that. Autograph possibly.

It does state in the breakdown for the diamond pass, that this includes photo sessions on the Friday. is this correct for the diamond pass or is it wrong on the website?

There's prop sessions listed Saturday and Sunday, these were the ones I meant.

Ah, so as I'm only going on the Friday, I will still get these photo's with Michael J Fox. I know I'll miss out on the talks but I can only get Friday off work

I have meanwhile had confirmation: the photosessions mentioned for Friday are only the one of you with the props. Michael is NOT doing photosessions on Friday.

To be fair, I mis-read the description. It doesn't say it is with Michael J Fox, just the props. my bad. But will he be signing on the Friday?

He will be signing on the Friday yes

thank you for clarifying. was just getting a little nervous

Hi there. I am a huge Michael J Fox fan and have a hoverboard which I got signed by many of the BTTF cast members at a previous LFCC and collectormania. I am due to have a baby on July 15th. Can you clarify that you won't be making any further announcements about alternative ways to get an autograph - other than the diamond pass? Can you choose in advance which day to get your item signed if you do purchase a diamond pass? If I am in labour can a friend go instead of me? Thanks

Ok first serious question, in my haste to purchase the diamond pass it appears the only ones for sale at the moment are for Friday 17th and I've just bought it, this is fine as I can make the Friday but I'm a little confused by the e-ticket I also had to purchase for £2.50 - does this give me entry on the Friday or do I actually need to buy an entry ticket at £12 on top of this? Would really appreciate someone clarifying for me (I've been a fan of MJF since I was 12 years old - so basically 30 years lol and my excitement overtook properly seeing what I was doing, my bad!)

Thanks in advance :-)

Diamon Pass does not cover entry. Diamond Pass activities are all over the weekend.

Does this mean I can use my diamond pass on the Saturday then as that was the day I originally planned to go and have already got an entry ticket for? (Sorry for being dim I've never done the diamond pass thing before)

My understanding is that the Diamond Pass is for all three days, as long as you have entry tickets for all 3 (or a Gold pass).

- G

I currently only have an entry ticket for the Saturday, do I need to also purchase Friday and Sunday then even if that's not when I plan to go?

If you only want to come Saturday then you're missing out on some Sunday specific activities covered by your pass.

Ok I'll get a Sunday ticket too thank you for clarifying it's appreciated :-)

• Like 1

Hi there. I am a huge Michael J Fox fan and have a hoverboard which I got signed by many of the BTTF cast members at a previous LFCC and collectormania. I am due to have a baby on July 15th. Can you clarify that you won't be making any further announcements about alternative ways to get an autograph - other than the diamond pass? Can you choose in advance which day to get your item signed if you do purchase a diamond pass? If I am in labour can a friend go instead of me? Thanks

There will be no alternative ways than a diamond pass. The Diamond Passes are usually called by number - with the current selling speed you'll probably end up on Sunday.

Normally tickets are non-transferable.

There will be no alternative ways than a diamond pass. The Diamond Passes are usually called by number - with the current selling speed you'll probably end up on Sunday.

Thank you that's helpful. My best case scenario is that I've either had the baby or am still waiting. So if that's the case could I just buy entry for the Sunday? Or would I have to buy Saturday as well on the off chance my number is called early? Or by then will you allocate x amount of signings to each day? I can't imagine travelling down to London so heavily pregnant for 2 days, even if I can make it!

Thank you that's helpful. My best case scenario is that I've either had the baby or am still waiting. So if that's the case could I just buy entry for the Sunday? Or would I have to buy Saturday as well on the off chance my number is called early? Or by then will you allocate x amount of signings to each day? I can't imagine travelling down to London so heavily pregnant for 2 days, even if I can make it!

If you're willing to miss out on the stuff that's happening the other day Sunday entry will work. You can go after your number has been called, that's not an issue.

OH MY GOD!!! The best news ever!!!

I've been an obsessed fan of BTTF since the first film was released and I cannot believe I have the opportunity to meet Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd!!! This is an actual dream come true for me!!

I've been freaking out since 7pm!!! I have my diamond pass bought so need to calm down. :dance:

The only thing I would say is that I feel the Michael J Fox Clock Face or DeLorean photo shoot should have been included instead of just a photo of me with the Clock Face and Tombstone. Esp for the price!!!

• Like 2