Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

THAT IS SOME AMAZING COLLECTION so cool where did you get the box for your hover board please

I already own a small framed poster of BTTF I with the autographs of Bob Gale, Claudia Wells, Jeffrey Weissman and Andrew Probert... so I decided to get posters in the same size for parts II and III and get them signed and framed so I can put them all on the wall in a line :smile:

Part II will be MJF, Lloyd, Thompson and Tolkan

Part III will be Fullilove, Waters, McCain, McClure and Logan

These posters are without the logo and any text, so there is more room for autographs :smile:forum_autogramm1.jpg

I guess, I have to re-arrange my BTTF "shrine" after the show ;)

Also the 1/6 scale Marty figure and DeLorean from Hot Toys will be added later...forum_ecke.jpg

• Like 1

THAT IS SOME AMAZING COLLECTION so cool where did you get the box for your hover board please

I already own a small framed poster of BTTF I with the autographs of Bob Gale, Claudia Wells, Jeffrey Weissman and Andrew Probert... so I decided to get posters in the same size for parts II and III and get them signed and framed so I can put them all on the wall in a line :smile:

Part II will be MJF, Lloyd, Thompson and Tolkan

Part III will be Fullilove, Waters, McCain, McClure and Logan

These posters are without the logo and any text, so there is more room for autographs :smile:forum_autogramm1.jpg

I guess, I have to re-arrange my BTTF "shrine" after the show ;)

Also the 1/6 scale Marty figure and DeLorean from Hot Toys will be added later...forum_ecke.jpg

The boxes are custom made by a German company with the specific measures... But they are quite expensive. The one on the left was 98 Euros.

Edited by GrandmasterA
  • Like 1

The boxes are custom made by a German company with the specific measures... But they are quite expensive. The one on the left was 98 Euros.

Thanks do you have a name or a link to there website? I have the hover board and I'm scared to display it as the sun light may fade it

Really looking forward to meeting Michael J Fox and the Doc. I decided to purchase an original back to the future 2 poster and can't wait to get it signed. I'm hoping they will have silver or gold pens to sign with.

Really looking forward to meeting Michael J Fox and the Doc. I decided to purchase an original back to the future 2 poster and can't wait to get it signed. I'm hoping they will have silver or gold pens to sign with.

If you are looking into getting a poster take a look at the back to the future posters at http://www.originalposter.co.uk/postersearch_results.asp?catid=%25&gid=%25&title=back+to+the+future&star=&Submit.x=85&Submit.y=10&Submit=Search

Crikey, how much did you pay for yours?

If you are looking into getting a poster take a look at the back to the future posters at http://www.originalposter.co.uk/postersearch_results.asp?catid=%25&gid=%25&title=back+to+the+future&star=&Submit.x=85&Submit.y=10&Submit=Search

Awesome BTTF posters there!

I searched for Scream posters, and now I really wish I didn't!

If you are looking into getting a poster take a look at the back to the future posters at http://www.originalposter.co.uk/postersearch_results.asp?catid=%&gid=%&title=back+to+the+future&star=&Submit.x=85&Submit.y=10&Submit=Search

Crikey, how much did you pay for yours?

I got the btf 2 quad poster at £99. I could have just got a re print poster but felt as it is costing so much for these diamond passes might as well get an original poster. I'll be framing it and keeping forever. received my diamond pass in post this morning for Michael j fox!!

Hello, I've just receive this email from Showmasters :

Michael J Fox is the only exception to this is, where you will be called in pass number order.
His signing times are:
Friday - 5:30pm to 6pm
Saturday - 11am to 11:30am
Sunday - 11am to 11:30am

30 minutes per day ? Is it correct ?

I saw the number on my diamond pass (200+)

Even if he sign 30 sec per person : it's only 60 autograph per day.

Somebody ?