Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Good guest announcement and I think the Diamond price tag is justified for what you get and who it is. Personally speaking I've bought a standard photoshoot and am happy with that.

Well done Showmasters, I'm sure there's going to be a lot of happy people posting here. :thumbup:

• Like 5

got diamond pass, but where does it say what day it is ? or is he doing the diamond thing all 3 days

So exactly who everyone suspected after all and had been rumoured for months. So much for the "not who we'd expect line". Nice guest for sure but bit rich for my bank account.

• Like 1

HOW DO U BUY AN AUTOGRAPH WITH him?? iv just brought a picture, but i really want an autograph

You need to pay the full £400+ for an autograph lol

Please....please.... Group photo with the Back to the Future cast....?

got diamond pass, but where does it say what day it is ? or is he doing the diamond thing all 3 days

Diamond pass gets you various things throughout the weekend, as described in the first post - talks Sat and Sun, auto on one of the three days etc

Bought three with him and the DeLorean. One for me, one for my mam and one for my sister. Literal screaming!! :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Bought a diamond pass!

Now excuse me while I sell all my possessions...

SO EXCITED :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Like 3

Succeed to bought two photoshoots for the sunday !! Now, i have a gift for our anniversary with my fiancée !!!

• Like 1

epic announcement but unfortunately I wont be able to meet him but such a great addition

an absolute fantastic guest! :clap::dance:

Would be great if they could do a limited amount of tickets for autograph only even if its only on the pre order!!

• Like 2

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!
Bought 1 photoshoot with the delorian. :D UBER HAPPY!

2 tickets bought for Saturday! Sis and I can't WAIT! :dance:

Amazing announcement, Showmasters! First I met Stan Lee because of you guys, now this beauty of a man! YES!

• Like 1

Would love to meet him, but not enough to pay £400+

• Like 3

Very annoyed!!! Just rushed and bought my diamond pass as you said you were ONLY selling diamond passes for this guest! Now I find out I could have just bought a photoshoot! Can I get a refund on the diamond pass and just buy a photoshoot? You lied!

• Like 2

Noooo you said it wasn't gonna be who we thought it was gonna be! And I can'tafford the Diamond pass :( Well, will have to be content with the photoshoot thatI just bought. But I need an autograph...