Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Its awful that considering the price you pay for the pass.

It's not something SM have any control over so the price has nothing to do with it. This is the actual Postman not doing his job properly.

Postmen can be weird.

r2.jpg

:laugh:

Where is it? ;)

I hate these 'spot the hidden object' games.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

It's not something SM have any control over so the price has nothing to do with it. This is the actual Postman not doing his job properly.

Postmen can be weird.

r2.jpg

This is like THE BEST thing ever! xD

• Like 1

Thank you. I'm just really worried that I will have paid £445 and then not get the chance to meet him. If the passes don't have names does that mean I will have a really high number because all the other numbers will have been mailed out?

Not sure if they were posted based on numbers so it might not be that high. Got mine after a lot of people and my number is under 10.

• Like 1

Thank you. I'm just really worried that I will have paid £445 and then not get the chance to meet him. If the passes don't have names does that mean I will have a really high number because all the other numbers will have been mailed out?

I am assuming there's a master list with numbers and you'd get the same number. Please note the "assuming" part. But in any case the number of DIamond Tickets is not that high that you'd have to worry.

Postmen can be weird.

r2.jpg

This is like THE BEST thing ever! xD

Someone needs a bigger bucket. :lol:

I've not received mine yet either but I'm not overly worried at the moment.

I emailed SM when I ordered as my address wasn't on the order and I've recently received the emails asking for tee size etc.

so I'm sure it will come soon.

Postmen can be weird.

r2.jpg

Too funny :D

• Like 1

at least you got a card. i find yodel the most inept, unprofessional idiots ever to deliver a parcel. the amount of times i've taken a parcel for a neighbour, or them for me, and they've not dropped a card to actually inform the addressee, is not funny.

• Like 1

Hi there,

Are you able to confirm what size the prints included with the diamond pass will be please?

I'm just trying to decide which carrier to bring with me so I know it's big enough but not bigger than it needs to be!

Many thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Are you able to confirm what size the prints included with the diamond pass will be please?

I'm just trying to decide which carrier to bring with me so I know it's big enough but not bigger than it needs to be!

Many thanks in advance.

No, sorry. Past prints have been up to A2 size if that helps.

I live in Chicago and flying to London next Thursday. I still have not received my two Michael J. Fox Diamond Passes. Wasn't worried before - really starting to worry now.

Don't worry...you get them from the venue if you don't get them on mail.

I'm flying on Thursday too and I haven't received my passes either. *om*

Hi, first off let me say this is not meant to be a moan or anything mean at showmasters (!!) i'm just stuck on a wet windy holiday in wales with a poor internet connection worrying about all sorts to do with LFCC, so have a few questions/worried/a little vent!

I am a little annoyed (i'll get over it..!) that we've had the email saying some diamond passes aren't being posted, which surely means none are going out this week. I bought mine 3 weeks ago and they hadn't started posting them yet, so when they did i hoped i would get mine. Being away my mum is at my place and is looking out for the post each day! I'm annoyed at having to pik up on the day cos i'm already stressed ad being shy and full of anxiety i didnt want to have to use half an hour queuing as soon as i get in just to get the pass i bought! :( I have other things to do!!! I know we all do ;) Also i dont have photo ID, just a debit card with my name on, is that ok?

Also, and don't get me wrong im still stoked im meeting mjf!!!! i love him!!! But when the email came saying 30 minutes to sign on sunday, and i read on here there's at least 600 passes, which will mean at least 200 to sign in 30 minutes.... and posts on here then said how stan lee was 2 seconds and it'll be done dont worry etc even if he takes 5 sec per sig. Now im annoyed cos a only bought my diamond pass a few weeks ago (having 2 shoots and the talk already) when people wre posting to me that a photo shoot is only 5 seconds and to really feel like you meet him you get an autograph as you have more time to talk, and people also then posted that yes you get 30 seconds even with the big guests usually. So i panicked and bought it, as i really want the chance to talk to him mega quickly... and now it's as quick as the photo shoot! :( Plus its the first thing f the day so i wont have had any of my pictures with him yet, and that was what i wanted sigining. Will have to find something else!

I know it reads as moaning, i'll get over it on teh day i promise!!!

Quick question re the bttf talk seating - i know diamond pass 1 get in before pass 2, but is that entry in number order? Do we have numbered seats with our pass no on, or queue in pass no? Or is it dimaond pass 1 in any pass no, and then diamond pass 2 in any order, so if you queued you cold sit beter despite a high no? I'm all confused!!!!! And for the MJF delorean shoot (not inc with pass i know) does a diamond pass mean nothing and you really do just go with your ordinary batch no?

Thank you for putting up with these questions and little stressed moan!!! i'm typing n a tiny keyboard hence a billion typos, sorry! Back to wet wndy wales now and a lovely holiday (only get back on saturady.... eek!)

Can't believe i'm going to see Michael!!!!!! :)

Edited by MartyMcFly85

I'm really sorry you feel disappointed, but there has been a number of posts saying the autographs are still a very quick affair.

You will need some form of ID for pick up. Is this the card you used to pay the ticket with?

There's no numbered seating for Diamond Passes. The calling will likely be in smaller batches, or "numbers 1 to 25 in line now". If they're planning on sorting those batches: honestly no idea.

For any extra MJF shoots the Diamond Pass still gives you priority, that has already been explained numerous times.

I'm really sorry you feel disappointed, but there has been a number of posts saying the autographs are still a very quick affair.

You will need some form of ID for pick up. Is this the card you used to pay the ticket with?

There's no numbered seating for Diamond Passes. The calling will likely be in smaller batches, or "numbers 1 to 25 in line now". If they're planning on sorting those batches: honestly no idea.

For any extra MJF shoots the Diamond Pass still gives you priority, that has already been explained numerous times.

/i'm sorry if it has been explained numerous times and i hadnt seen it - as i said i have been on holiday the last 9 days and can barely check the internet on this connection so have been unable to read a ton of threads... sorry for asking something already explained :(

The sig - yeah i know im just saying in the thread i was in 4 diff people said this about sigs/photos talking to them etc... so i bought it to get more time with MJF.. to speak to him, as i was told the photo shoot is too quick for that and a sig is better.

And ID - no my partner bought me the pass on his card BUT it's all in my name etc on the order so there's no prb with that, but yes the only ID i have ill be my credit/debit bank card. Are you saying this is a problem? I think i'm going to cry...! :(

(sorry, it's been a really bad day so far so i'm a bit highly strung right now)

/i'm sorry if it has been explained numerous times and i hadnt seen it - as i said i have been on holiday the last 9 days and can barely check the internet on this connection so have been unable to read a ton of threads... sorry for asking something already explained :(

The sig - yeah i know im just saying in the thread i was in 4 diff people said this about sigs/photos talking to them etc... so i bought it to get more time with MJF.. to speak to him, as i was told the photo shoot is too quick for that and a sig is better.

And ID - no my partner bought me the pass on his card BUT it's all in my name etc on the order so there's no prb with that, but yes the only ID i have ill be my credit/debit bank card. Are you saying this is a problem? I think i'm going to cry...! :(

Bring your card and any ID you have with you. Any non-picture ID? Any bill with the address on? If it's all in your name you don't need your partner's card, no. The card the order was made on would just have been one of the easier way for ID.

Bring your card and any ID you have with you. Any non-picture ID? Any bill with the address on? If it's all in your name you don't need your partner's card, no. The card the order was made on would just have been one of the easier way for ID.

Thanks - i'm just a little nervous that's all! So if i bring my debit card, and a bank statement of mine that has my name and address on - will that be enough? I don't have any bills with my name on as my partner is the bill payer in our place (and i still owe him for over half of my diamond pass, but shhh let's not remind him hehe!)

Roughly how long do you reckon it would take to give out all the diamond passes - i wouldn't miss my first event would i? I think that's around 11am but i wanted to get VQ tix for lea and chris as soon as i got in and try and get their sigs early so i can concentrate on michael!!!

Edited by MartyMcFly85

Thanks - i'm just a little nervous that's all! So if i bring my debit card, and a bank statement of mine that has my name and address on - will that be enough? I don't have any bills with my name on as my partner is the bill payer in our place (and i still owe him for over half of my diamond pass, but shhh let's not remind him hehe!)

Roughly how long do you reckon it would take to give out all the diamond passes - i wouldn't miss my first event would i? I think that's around 11am but i wanted to get VQ tix for lea and chris as soon as i got in and try and get their sigs early so i can concentrate on michael!!!

That should be enough, yes.

I don't work at the office, so I don't really have an overview how many Diamond Passes will be picked up. But I am sure it won't be two hours to get it.

Hi everyone,

This is my first comicon, really excited for it and reading on here how excited everyone else is making me look fwd to it even more!

I do have a quick question, probably for a mod or SM to answer?

I have a photoshoot with MJF on the sunday, i will have my 4 year old son with me (also a massive BTTF fan ☺️) and i was wondering if he would be able to join me in my MJF picture? He will have to come in the queue with me as i obviously wont be able to leave him alone, but i just wondered if i would have had to have bought a ticket for him too?

Im sorry for asking such a question with less than a week to go, but any reply would be much appreciated :)

Hope everyone has a great time! :)

• Moderators

Hi everyone,

This is my first comicon, really excited for it and reading on here how excited everyone else is making me look fwd to it even more!

I have a photoshoot with MJF on the sunday, i will have my 4 year old son with me (also a massive BTTF fan ☺️) and i was wondering if he would be able to join me in my MJF picture? He will have to come in the queue with me as i obviously wont be able to leave him alone, but i just wondered if i would have had to have bought a ticket for him too?

Im sorry for asking such a question with less than a week to go, but any reply would be much appreciated :)

The only children who can join a paying adult for free in a photoshoot are 'babes in arms'

Hi everyone,

The only children who can join a paying adult for free in a photoshoot are 'babes in arms'

Ok, thank you for the quick reply :)

Edited by Brigder2

• 3 weeks later...

I guess, I have to re-arrange my BTTF "shrine" after the show ;)

Also the 1/6 scale Marty figure and DeLorean from Hot Toys will be added later...

forum_ecke.jpg

Well, here we are after the LFCC:

forum_ecke2.jpg

Still don't know, where to put my pictures. I don't have space at my walls...

Maybe, I'll just make a photobook and put it there, too...

Also I'm still waiting for my Hot Toys Marty McFly figure. I already got the Limited Edition, but won't unbox it. I'm waiting for the regular edition. It will be put next to Mr. Fusion with a new plexiglass box.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...