Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

question.... it says on the London Film & Comic Con Website that Michael J Fox "will be appearing over all three days at #LFCC" and yet I can't find any info as to what he'll be doing on the Friday - the only day that I can attend unfortunately. Can you clarify please, ta! smile emoticon

He's doing autographs in the evening. To what I'm led to believe, the photo shoots with him are on Sat and Sun.

collectorbob's post is correct.

• Like 1

I wonder if they will be pre signed. Wouldn't surprise me. He may initial the photos. No reason why not.

You will receive an in person autograph on an item of your choice. There will not be any presigned autographs.

Please don't make people any more nervous, there's enough panic as it is. Posts like that only make it worse, even if it's only speculation. :lol:

• Like 4

I wonder if they will be pre signed. Wouldn't surprise me. He may initial the photos. No reason why not.

You will receive an in person autograph on an item of your choice. There will not be any presigned autographs.

Please don't make people any more nervous, there's enough panic as it is. Posts like that only make it worse, even if it's only speculation. :lol:

Sorry Queen, yeah was just speculating. I am not stressed and no reason for anyone else to be, either. As John.bttf says, every diamond pass holder will get an autograph. Show masters have done a great job.

I am in the second batch so I cannot make Sunday so I will talk to staff on site as suggested but I agree that is asking a lot from him will he be in a separate area like Stan was last year to keep his queue away from the other signers

His queue can only be as long as there are Diamond Pass holders and as they're being called in batches, the queue should never get that big.

This could be the most managed queue in LFCC history! :D

Can i just ask - is the diamond pass coming signed for or not? Anyone who's had one yet would you post which it is please!!! Thank you :)

Yes, they are meant to be signed for. Some postmen will just deliver them without the signature though which has happened to a few people including myself.

Its awful that considering the price you pay for the pass.

It's not something SM have any control over so the price has nothing to do with it. This is the actual Postman not doing his job properly.

Postmen can be weird. They returned a letter saying "recipient deceased" ages ago. Scared my poor pen pal in Ohio to death back then...

• Like 1

It's not something SM have any control over so the price has nothing to do with it. This is the actual Postman not doing his job properly.

Postmen can be weird. They returned a letter saying "recipient deceased" ages ago. Scared my poor pen pal in Ohio to death back then...

And they wonder why people are using them less and less these days!

QS or anyone else that could help. What do I do if my diamond pass doesn't arrive, but when I take my confirmation with me next Friday to collect from the desk, my pass isn't there? I emailed the shop last night and they said if it wasn't mailed then I can collect it from the desk. So I asked about my number as I ordered batch 1 so would be pissed if a batch 2 holder got a lower number cos they already had theirs, and I got a reply saying all passes were allocated and placed into sealed envelopes. But Im really scared that when I go to collect it from the desk they won't have it. Will it already have my name on?

QS or anyone else that could help. What do I do if my diamond pass doesn't arrive, but when I take my confirmation with me next Friday to collect from the desk, my pass isn't there? I emailed the shop last night and they said if it wasn't mailed then I can collect it from the desk. So I asked about my number as I ordered batch 1 so would be pissed if a batch 2 holder got a lower number cos they already had theirs, and I got a reply saying all passes were allocated and placed into sealed envelopes. But Im really scared that when I go to collect it from the desk they won't have it. Will it already have my name on?

The passes don't have names, only the numbers.

You've been in contact with the store. If the pass gets lost the Diamond Pass Pickup table will be able to help you. There's still people waiting for passes, don't worry. You#re far from the last.

Thank you. I'm just really worried that I will have paid £445 and then not get the chance to meet him. If the passes don't have names does that mean I will have a really high number because all the other numbers will have been mailed out?

Edited by Chanters4

Postmen can be weird.

r2.jpg

:laugh:

• Like 2