Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

You best reply to that e-mail and ask that question cause the mods currently know as much as you do and have to enquire ourselves. Your e-mail may get answered much more fast.

I have a pass number below 100, but will be looking to get my photoshoot with MJF signed..

If there are no photoshoots on Friday, I assume I can get my Diamond Pass auto on the Saturday or Sunday ?

You will be called in pass number order. They're not going to wait until number 5 shows up before number 6 can go. ;) If you're not batch 1 you'll be Saturday or Sunday anyway.

I've just added my address to my eventbrite account...will it be too late for them to mail my pass? The shop have emailed me back and said that I can pick my pass up at the event of they don't have my address

Only they can answer that I'm afraid. If they've stopped mailing them now as it's too close to the show then, yes, it's too late, and judging by their answer, it is.

The shop are just ignoring me then lol I emailed 3 days ago... Ah well just have to wait till Friday to receive it

Current turnaround times for answers can be a week. If people keep e-mailing repeatedly as some have done that will be longer soon.

I do not think that he will just put his initials as technically that is not an autograph.

An autograph is anything written in a person's handwriting, so initials are technically an autograph.

• Like 2

I haven't received my mjf diamond pass :-( I don't think my address is on my event brite it so annoying

They went from the billing address for the card I used cos I didn't put an address in either, might be the same for you?

I do not think that he will just put his initials as technically that is not an autograph.

An autograph is anything written in a person's handwriting, so initials are technically an autograph.

It depends on how much time he has as to what signing style he uses. It wouldn't at all surprise me if he used a different signature style to ones were used to.

Agreed.

I was looking to get my photo shoot picture signed I was in Batch 1 so can I wait to the Saturday to get the autograph after I get my photo with him or will I have missed out on the autograph.

I think you will not missing it if you talk to a crew member of Showmasters. Maybe they can help you, but just if you talk to them.

• Like 1

question.... it says on the London Film & Comic Con Website that Michael J Fox "will be appearing over all three days at #LFCC" and yet I can't find any info as to what he'll be doing on the Friday - the only day that I can attend unfortunately. Can you clarify please, ta! smile emoticon

I am in the second batch so I cannot make Sunday so I will talk to staff on site as suggested but I agree that is asking a lot from him will he be in a separate area like Stan was last year to keep his queue away from the other signers

Usually the big signers are separated behind panel walls so they can't be seen from the outside - it means you don't get loads of people hanging around outside hoping for a glimpse.

I really don't think there's any benefit in speculating on what 'style' of autograph we will receive. Michael will, I am sure, want to sign as good an autograph as he physically can for everyone, but at the end of the day we get what we get, but it will be in person and touched/signed by his own fair hand. I think further speculation will only serve to work people up and make them anxious.

• Like 1