Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Autograph styles vary over time as well so I'd imagine Michael J. Fox might just initial them. Same as the lines with Daniel Craig, where he signs 'DC.' I can't imagine it would be a fully fledged autograph. Could be, but we'll see. I'm looking forward to my photo. Cannot wait for that!

I think when I ordered mine, I wasn't too far off the overall number available in total.

Edited by collectorbob

I have but I'm not going to say which number.

350+ ?

As I say, I'm not going to divulge that info, sorry. My number is high and that's all I'll say but I am also certain this has been done in such a way that regardless of what number you are, everything that is included in the pass will be honoured for all those that bought a diamond pass - this would've been prepared ages in advance and the appropriate number of passes sold accordingly for that very purpose. I'm not worried in the slightest.

10 seconds is plenty of time for an autograph. That would allow 180 to go through in each 30 mins.

Also, due to Michael's condition, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he signed in a totally different style, like initials, as I've stipulated already. I can't really see him doing a fully fledged signature, but they might extend the times of the autograph session to make sure all diamond pass holders are catered for. I feel for Michael and wish him all the very best. Terrible condition to have.

Surely the signing times are the times that you have to get over to the section of Olympia to have your pass checked and punched. Does anyone think that at 6.00pm on Friday and 11.30am on Saturday/Sunday that MJF is just going to stop signing and those who have bought a diamond pass and are stood in a queue are to be told they would not get the in person autograph or have to come back on another day.

You have to give an approximate signing time to ensure that people make their way to the relevant section, I doubt that there will be a strict cut off time but you have to be there and ready for the signing in that time. I seem to recall that since he was diagnosed with Parkinson's this is the first major signing MJF has done and he would not do anything he thought he was unable to. If it takes a lot longer then so what.

Autograph styles vary over time as well so I'd imagine Michael J. Fox might just initial them. Same as the lines with Daniel Craig, where he signs 'DC.' I can't imagine it would be a fully fledged autograph. Could be, but we'll see. I'm looking forward to my photo. Cannot wait for that!

I think when I ordered mine, I wasn't too far off the overall number available in total.

In 2009 I saw a play on Broadway starring Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman and at the end theatre programmes were sold for charity that had their full autographs. It was only outside that when the crowds handed them the programmes that they did the abreviated signatures so as to get more done. I do not think that he will just put his initials as technically that is not an autograph.

Surely the signing times are the times that you have to get over to the section of Olympia to have your pass checked and punched. Does anyone think that at 6.00pm on Friday and 11.30am on Saturday/Sunday that MJF is just going to stop signing and those who have bought a diamond pass and are stood in a queue are to be told they would not get the in person autograph or have to come back on another day.

As both batches are spread across 2 days, it is very possible that people will be told to come back another day.

Edited by Wrong Name

As both batches are spread across 2 days, it is very possible that people will be told to come back another day.

As wrong_name has said, I'm sure everyone will get their autograph and what's included in their diamond package. No worries :)

Quick question... Got my MJF Diamond Pass today :-), but not my entry or Delorian photoshoot tickets. Should I expect them? And, if so, why weren't they all mailed out in the same envelope, to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort?

Quick question... Got my MJF Diamond Pass today :-), but not my entry or Delorian photoshoot tickets. Should I expect them? And, if so, why weren't they all mailed out in the same envelope, to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort?

Only the Diamond passes are physical tickets. You should have been sent an email after you bought them with etickets attached for the entry and photoshoots.

I haven't received my mjf diamond pass :-( I don't think my address is on my event brite it so annoying

If the shop don't have your address then I'm sure they'll be in touch as they are sent out manually and as I doubt they will just write your name on the envelope and post it hoping that it will get to you!

I've just checked my account and my address isn't there either. I assumed showmasters would use the address they have sent my other tickets too?

The old store and Eventbrite aren't connected, so I doubt SM would know. You should probably ask the shop but you might have to collect at the show as well.